/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.
Posted By: Dan ArisDate: 5/6/02 8:50 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie. (Lunair)

: And though I spose it wouldna ha'e looked as good on a computer, it's still a
: first-person shooter, with which computers do a better job in terms of
: controls and all…

I was really looking forward to Halo coming out for the PS2. Yes, for those who have forgotten, the PS2 was Bungie's console of choice before they got snabbled up by the Dark Side. Like you, Lunair, I will never buy an X-Box, nor, if I can at all help it, will I buy anything else of Microsoft's. (a note: typing in Mac OS X, it auto-spell-checks for me, and it says Microsoft is misspelled. Heehee!) If everyone knew the kind of stuff I know about what they're doing...*sigh* And even the government lets them get away with it (big surprise, when every legislator gets about a $50000 kickback each year, at a random guess). Ah, well. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. M$ will fall some day, and their fall will be hard indeed. And on that day, Bungie will again be free to code what they want and release for whatever platform whenever they want.

Here's to that day.

Dan Aris

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Paolo 5/6/02 9:27 a.m.
     Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Mark Levin 5/6/02 10:00 a.m.
           Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.REB 5/6/02 11:19 a.m.
                 Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Aaron Gaponoff 5/6/02 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Mark Levin 5/6/02 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Djof 5/6/02 7:09 p.m.
                                   Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Rincewind MoG 5/6/02 7:12 p.m.
                                         Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Lunair 5/6/02 8:08 p.m.
                                               Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Dan Aris 5/6/02 8:50 p.m.
                                                     Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Mark Levin 5/6/02 11:11 p.m.
           Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Cameron K 5/7/02 3:13 p.m.
                 Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Tru7h 5/7/02 3:34 p.m.
                       Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Dan Aris 5/8/02 6:10 a.m.
                             Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Tru7h 5/8/02 3:02 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.