/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.
Posted By: PaoloDate: 5/6/02 9:27 a.m.

I can't help thinking again, and asking WHY didn't Apple buy Bungie instead of leaving it to Bill?
I guess the topic has been extensively treated here, but Every timi I go back to it I really feel upset!
I mean, Miscrosoft bought Bungie because they needed a flagship title for the box. Actually they needed a real REASON TO BUY the fucking box, name it Halo.
But the same could have been for Apple. I mean Halo was going to be a flagship title for the Mac as well.
We mac users have been there waiting years for halo.
And at the end of the day we're still here, asking ourselves if it will ever be ported to the Mac, the platform on which it was born.
I think Jobs has missed a big opportunity leaving Bungie to Gates.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Paolo 5/6/02 9:27 a.m.
     Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Mark Levin 5/6/02 10:00 a.m.
           Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.REB 5/6/02 11:19 a.m.
                 Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Aaron Gaponoff 5/6/02 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Mark Levin 5/6/02 5:39 p.m.
                             Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Djof 5/6/02 7:09 p.m.
                                   Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Rincewind MoG 5/6/02 7:12 p.m.
                                         Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Lunair 5/6/02 8:08 p.m.
                                               Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Dan Aris 5/6/02 8:50 p.m.
                                                     Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Mark Levin 5/6/02 11:11 p.m.
           Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Cameron K 5/7/02 3:13 p.m.
                 Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Tru7h 5/7/02 3:34 p.m.
                       Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Dan Aris 5/8/02 6:10 a.m.
                             Re: Apple, Microsoft, Bungie.Tru7h 5/8/02 3:02 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.