/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*
Posted By: DjofDate: 4/22/02 1:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont* (archon)

: First two I agree with, however;

: He is called a cyborg in game, so that point is irrelevant.

The point still hold. There is no total cyborg in Halo as there was in Marathon... whatever you call them.

: Could be explained by military time differing from standard galaxy time.

"Military" time is by opposition to "planetary dependant" time. Days aren't the same size on all the planets, so military have to set a standard somewhere, much probably using Earth's days.

I once beleived in the Marathon-Halo connection, but even Bungie has stated that Halo wasn't Marathon 3 or 4 (depending on your vision of the numbering sheme).

Djof
"Je me souviens"

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon TheoryTru7h 4/21/02 2:25 p.m.
     Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theoryarchon 4/21/02 2:35 p.m.
     That's what I think, exactly. *NM*Djof 4/21/02 2:36 p.m.
     The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Tru7h 4/21/02 3:42 p.m.
           Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/21/02 5:49 p.m.
                 Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Inverted Sock Puppet 4/21/02 7:36 p.m.
                       Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/21/02 8:53 p.m.
                             Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/22/02 9:16 a.m.
                                   Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/22/02 1:18 p.m.
                                         Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*B-Sharp 4/22/02 3:03 p.m.
                                               Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/22/02 4:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/22/02 6:21 p.m.
                                                           Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Tru7h 4/22/02 7:28 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.