/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*
Posted By: Tru7hDate: 4/21/02 3:42 p.m.

In Response To: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory (Tru7h)

now that the desk is built let me explain

have you ever chain read an author? i did, read almost all the books writin by Isaac Asimov (wich is an exploit in itself (considering the indostrious nature of his writing)), and the same theme often comes back again and again and again.

look ok? i read somewere that people had found marathon symbols in Oni, there are 2 ways of interpreting this thers the standard story connection idea (OMG Konoko is the Marine!!!), and thers the the more cynical vieu (they put it ther so story fans would think #1)

simiraly, both syndicate and certain convenant units share names. Again ther are 2 ways 1. OMG the syndicate is a branch of the convenant!!!! 2. same guy came up for the names.

wich is more plausible

-Tru7h

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon TheoryTru7h 4/21/02 2:25 p.m.
     Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theoryarchon 4/21/02 2:35 p.m.
     That's what I think, exactly. *NM*Djof 4/21/02 2:36 p.m.
     The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Tru7h 4/21/02 3:42 p.m.
           Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/21/02 5:49 p.m.
                 Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Inverted Sock Puppet 4/21/02 7:36 p.m.
                       Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/21/02 8:53 p.m.
                             Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/22/02 9:16 a.m.
                                   Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/22/02 1:18 p.m.
                                         Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*B-Sharp 4/22/02 3:03 p.m.
                                               Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/22/02 4:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/22/02 6:21 p.m.
                                                           Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Tru7h 4/22/02 7:28 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.