/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory
Posted By: Tru7hDate: 4/21/02 2:25 p.m.

it's realy simple

Marathon and Halo are made by prety much the same people
They are designed by prety much the same people
artwork, music, interface was DESIGNED by prety much the same people

so its perfectly normal that the games are prety much similar

granted some things are volentary but i bet that half the connections between Marathon and halo were created in a perfectly subconcious way, and a non negligable quantity of them were created to make fun at us story fanatics:).

ill let you guys sink this into your heads

i gotta desk to build

-Tru7h

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon TheoryTru7h 4/21/02 2:25 p.m.
     Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theoryarchon 4/21/02 2:35 p.m.
     That's what I think, exactly. *NM*Djof 4/21/02 2:36 p.m.
     The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Tru7h 4/21/02 3:42 p.m.
           Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/21/02 5:49 p.m.
                 Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Inverted Sock Puppet 4/21/02 7:36 p.m.
                       Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/21/02 8:53 p.m.
                             Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/22/02 9:16 a.m.
                                   Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/22/02 1:18 p.m.
                                         Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*B-Sharp 4/22/02 3:03 p.m.
                                               Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Djof 4/22/02 4:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*archon 4/22/02 6:21 p.m.
                                                           Re: The all unifiying, Halo/Marathon Theory *Cont*Tru7h 4/22/02 7:28 p.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.