/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Trojan available for download
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 8/5/05 7:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to was (Steve Levinson)

For a limited time only and strictly for those who would like to participate in the Trojan Volunteers Series, I've set up downloadable versions of Trojan for both the Mac and the PC. These are fully functional versions - no installer needed, no M1 or M2/Win needed. The PC version is already set up to be usable with AO on either the Mac or PC - the necessary resources have been added to the Map file - all you need to do is add your own copy of AO and download the music tracks, which can be obtained here. The cheat codes are already enabled by default, so you can use a little NRG when you come to one of those malfunctioning 3X rechargers that are peculiar to this unofficial and definitely unsanctioned port. Remember, I didn't port it - I simply added the necessary resources for you to be able to play the M2/Win version using the AO engine should you chose to do so.

The downloads can be found here. This site is password protected. The password is a proper name that is sometimes associated with a contraceptive device. If you need more info than that, please e-mail me.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasteSteve Levinson 8/4/05 1:40 p.m.
     Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasBen A. Potter 8/4/05 3:50 p.m.
           Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasSteve Levinson 8/4/05 7:11 p.m.
                 Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasForrest of B.org 8/4/05 8:42 p.m.
                 Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasBen A. Potter 8/5/05 9:44 a.m.
                 Trojan available for downloadSteve Levinson 8/5/05 7:56 p.m.
                       Re: Trojan available for downloadAndrew Nagy 8/9/05 8:03 p.m.
                             Re: Trojan available for downloadAndrew Nagy 8/9/05 8:18 p.m.
                             Re: Trojan available for downloadC Lund 8/9/05 11:24 p.m.
                                   Re: Trojan available for downloadC Lund 8/9/05 11:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Trojan available for downloadAndrew Nagy 11/16/06 11:03 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.