/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A volunteers series is a terrible thing to waste
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 8/4/05 1:40 p.m.

Hi all,

Just to remind everyone that there is a Trojan Volunteers series in progress. I'm not abandoning it yet, but it's a bit difficult to keep it going if I'm the only one posting. I won't mention names, but I'm not even the one who asked for it in the first place.

In a few days, I'll resume my posts and I'll keep the rate of new posts down to one every few days or so, just to give people a chance to catch up. Come on, this is one of the original great 3rd Party scenarios, and one of the first true total conversions for the Marathon engine. And as with the original Marathon, it has a very well-integrated story. No matter whether you're on a Mac or a PC, you can play this. Trojan installs right over M1 or over M2/win. Just follow these links for the Mac Version or the Windows Version, or go to this post for instructions on porting Trojan to work with AO.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasteSteve Levinson 8/4/05 1:40 p.m.
     Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasBen A. Potter 8/4/05 3:50 p.m.
           Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasSteve Levinson 8/4/05 7:11 p.m.
                 Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasForrest of B.org 8/4/05 8:42 p.m.
                 Re: A volunteers series is a terrible thing to wasBen A. Potter 8/5/05 9:44 a.m.
                 Trojan available for downloadSteve Levinson 8/5/05 7:56 p.m.
                       Re: Trojan available for downloadAndrew Nagy 8/9/05 8:03 p.m.
                             Re: Trojan available for downloadAndrew Nagy 8/9/05 8:18 p.m.
                             Re: Trojan available for downloadC Lund 8/9/05 11:24 p.m.
                                   Re: Trojan available for downloadC Lund 8/9/05 11:31 p.m.
                                         Re: Trojan available for downloadAndrew Nagy 11/16/06 11:03 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.