/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: MPID: Important Question for Final Production
Posted By: Nick HoadDate: 4/29/05 1:16 a.m.

In Response To: Re: MPID: Important Question for Final Production (thermoplyae)

: Out of curiosity, will side-stepping remain in the final production? Because
: it's definitely what keeps me alive in PiD...I die all the time in the
: original.

: Though maybe that's just because I don't know how to sidestep there. :)

Side-stepping will definetly be in the final production. For some reason I think side-stepping is the only way anyone ever survived in the original PiD. Also, everything in MPiD moves faster than in the original PiD (the slowness thing killed me) however you're still going to move slower than you would in Marathon.

I'll update the website a little later but here's a quick report (note that this is for the FINAL production:
Headless monster FULLY Completed.
Level Lock & Load nearly complete.
Save Rune problem fixed (you know, save runes being in the middle of a room thing)
Zombie 70% completed
Scenary for Upper Levels 90% complete
I had my first conversation with the dead in MPiD yesterday, interpret that as you will.
Banshee 50% complete
Sounds (for upper levels) 85% complete
Opening Music 95% complete (just need an icon)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionNick Hoad 4/26/05 1:58 p.m.
     Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionBob-B-Q 4/26/05 3:14 p.m.
           Re: MPID: Important Question for Final Productionluke9 4/26/05 3:28 p.m.
                 Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionJohannes Gunnar 4/26/05 3:42 p.m.
                       Re: MPID: Important Question for Final Productionukimalefu 4/26/05 6:27 p.m.
                             Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionVid Boi 4/26/05 10:34 p.m.
           Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionYossarian 4/26/05 4:53 p.m.
                 Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionNick Hoad 4/27/05 1:16 a.m.
                       Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionAndromeda_5[Kilo] 4/27/05 4:30 a.m.
                             Trust me, the original PiD can kill you... *NM*Bob-B-Q 4/27/05 5:44 a.m.
     Re: MPID: Important Question for Final Productionthermoplyae 4/28/05 3:24 p.m.
           Re: MPID: Important Question for Final ProductionNick Hoad 4/29/05 1:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.