/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?
Posted By: Alfred MordeirDate: 4/26/02 9:51 p.m.

Something that just came to me a couple minutes ago. I don't know if anyone else has made this same connection, but here it goes. Max Payne was a revolutionary game for its use of "Bullet Time" In which you slow down the action of the game for some wicked gun play. But anyway I just realized that this concept isn't completely new. We all remember the vials of red liquid we found in "Pathways into Darkness" which had a similar effect. Now I'm not exactly sure whether the player maintained normal speed, or if he slowed down too. But never the less, it is interesting to note bvungies previous pioneering efforts.

[ | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?Alfred Mordeir 4/26/02 9:51 p.m.
     Re: Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?Hamish Sinclair 4/27/02 3:12 a.m.
           Re: Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?Johannes Gunnar 4/27/02 6:06 a.m.
           pid.bungie.com?! *NM*Andrew Nagy 4/29/02 5:36 a.m.
                 damn! secret is outHamish Sinclair 4/29/02 7:35 a.m.
           little quibble over timeDan Johnson 4/30/02 10:24 p.m.
     Re: Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?archon 4/27/02 5:42 p.m.
           Re: Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?NeutronBomb 4/27/02 8:39 p.m.
                 Re: Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?Boomer 4/27/02 8:50 p.m.
                       Re: Has Max Payne been to the "PID" Pyrimid?Boomer 4/27/02 8:50 p.m.
                             Jedi Knight *NM*Andrew Nagy 4/29/02 5:36 a.m.

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.