/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texture Q
Posted By: RobtotDate: 12/3/08 6:42 a.m.

I swear I'm spending more time here than my work site at the moment, tsk tsk

Anyhow! Can someone fill me in on the ifs and hows to have more than one 270x512 landscape type texture loaded at one time? (ie can I just somehow put a second landscape texture in?)

Also, is there any rule as to the direction the texture faces (eg, is the center of it towards a particular direction on the map?)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texture QRobtot 12/3/08 6:42 a.m.
     Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape TexturForrest of B.org 12/3/08 12:07 p.m.
           Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texturtreellama 12/3/08 12:13 p.m.
           Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape TexturRobtot 12/3/08 4:07 p.m.
                 Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Textur$lave 12/3/08 5:37 p.m.
                       Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texturtreellama 12/3/08 5:44 p.m.
                             Don't believe you need to add :( *NM*treellama 12/3/08 5:44 p.m.
                                   Re: Don't believe you need to add :(Forrest of B.org 12/4/08 12:18 a.m.
                       I've just discovered I'm an expert apparentlyRobtot 12/3/08 6:03 p.m.
                             Wait, no I'm not... *hangs head in shame*Robtot 12/3/08 6:19 p.m.
                                   Re: Wait, no I'm not... *hangs head in shame*Forrest of B.org 12/4/08 12:19 a.m.
                                         Re: Wait, no I'm not... *hangs head in shame*Robtot 12/4/08 12:42 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.