/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Textur
Posted By: RobtotDate: 12/3/08 4:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Textur (Forrest of B.org)

: Yep, it's that easy. Just add another bitmap in Anvil.

I think there might be some crucial piece of knowledge I'm missing here :P, since each Landscape collection (say Landscape 1 Day) only has one image in it (or 2 if you count custom colors). Can you simple create another slot within that collection or am I going to have to get hot and heavy with Res Edit?

Me and Res Edit haven't talked in years, it'd be awkward. What am I meant to say? 'Oh let me tell you about all the hexing I've done with other editors'

I think it might slap me :O

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texture QRobtot 12/3/08 6:42 a.m.
     Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape TexturForrest of B.org 12/3/08 12:07 p.m.
           Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texturtreellama 12/3/08 12:13 p.m.
           Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape TexturRobtot 12/3/08 4:07 p.m.
                 Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Textur$lave 12/3/08 5:37 p.m.
                       Re: Probably a quite simple Anvil/Landscape Texturtreellama 12/3/08 5:44 p.m.
                             Don't believe you need to add :( *NM*treellama 12/3/08 5:44 p.m.
                                   Re: Don't believe you need to add :(Forrest of B.org 12/4/08 12:18 a.m.
                       I've just discovered I'm an expert apparentlyRobtot 12/3/08 6:03 p.m.
                             Wait, no I'm not... *hangs head in shame*Robtot 12/3/08 6:19 p.m.
                                   Re: Wait, no I'm not... *hangs head in shame*Forrest of B.org 12/4/08 12:19 a.m.
                                         Re: Wait, no I'm not... *hangs head in shame*Robtot 12/4/08 12:42 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.