/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!
Posted By: treellamaDate: 5/27/07 6:04 p.m.

In Response To: IT DOES NOT WORK! (ukimalefu)

*sigh*

First of all, you don't have the actual replacement texture script installed anywhere.

Second of all, MML goes in a folder called "Scripts". I renamed the folder that comes with Aleph One "Optional Scripts" because noobs were replacing their Scripts folder when they upgraded (despite the instructions saying to only copy AlephOne.app), clobbering their old replacement texture scripts, but now look what happened. You actually deleted your old Scripts folder, and put Optional Scripts in instead?

Also, you definitely don't want the textures that are on fileball. They're JPEG, so they take forever to load, and lag you in game. Use the textures on http://lhowon.org/ which will load almost instantly and will be so much better in game that you'll be able to use the full high res.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Aleph One 0.18.0treellama 5/25/07 1:41 p.m.
     Re: Aleph One 0.18.0Bob-B-Q 5/26/07 7:45 a.m.
           Re: Aleph One 0.18.0ukimalefu 5/26/07 3:27 p.m.
                 Re: Aleph One 0.18.0treellama 5/26/07 7:13 p.m.
                       Re: Aleph One 0.18.0ukimalefu 5/27/07 2:45 p.m.
                             I still can play thoughukimalefu 5/27/07 2:51 p.m.
                                   IT DOES NOT WORK!ukimalefu 5/27/07 4:05 p.m.
                                         Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!treellama 5/27/07 6:04 p.m.
                                               Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!treellama 5/27/07 6:07 p.m.
                                               Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!ukimalefu 5/27/07 6:54 p.m.
                                                     That should be "it's good enough now" *NM*ukimalefu 5/27/07 6:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!treellama 5/28/07 3:28 a.m.
                                                           I'm happy nowukimalefu 5/28/07 2:06 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I'm happy nowtreellama 5/28/07 5:15 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I'm happy nowtreellama 5/28/07 5:19 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I'm happy nowukimalefu 5/28/07 7:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I'm happy nowtreellama 5/29/07 2:51 a.m.
                                         you're doing it wrongthermoplyae 5/28/07 8:00 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.