/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!
Posted By: ukimalefuDate: 5/27/07 6:54 p.m.

In Response To: Re: IT DOES NOT WORK! (treellama)

: Second of all, MML goes in a folder called "Scripts". I renamed the
: folder that comes with Aleph One "Optional Scripts" because
: noobs were replacing their Scripts folder when they upgraded (despite the
: instructions saying to only copy AlephOne.app), clobbering their old
: replacement texture scripts, but now look what happened. You actually
: deleted your old Scripts folder, and put Optional Scripts in instead?

I started from scratch, as I said. It came with an "optional scripts" folder and that's what I used. I put the shots script there and ....

I put my old scripts folder and the infinity textures scripts and shots... It works... kinda.... The textures look ok. (I'll never understand the deal with jpg vs png textures. I believe my 1.42 GHz eMac with 768 Mb ram and a 64 Mb Radeon 9600 is fast enough. You say they load "slow". I'll try the other texture set just to see if they look better anyway)

Uhm, hires shots. Rockets and grenades show transparent smoke like they should but the fusion shots are not hires. Weird. No big deal.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Aleph One 0.18.0treellama 5/25/07 1:41 p.m.
     Re: Aleph One 0.18.0Bob-B-Q 5/26/07 7:45 a.m.
           Re: Aleph One 0.18.0ukimalefu 5/26/07 3:27 p.m.
                 Re: Aleph One 0.18.0treellama 5/26/07 7:13 p.m.
                       Re: Aleph One 0.18.0ukimalefu 5/27/07 2:45 p.m.
                             I still can play thoughukimalefu 5/27/07 2:51 p.m.
                                   IT DOES NOT WORK!ukimalefu 5/27/07 4:05 p.m.
                                         Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!treellama 5/27/07 6:04 p.m.
                                               Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!treellama 5/27/07 6:07 p.m.
                                               Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!ukimalefu 5/27/07 6:54 p.m.
                                                     That should be "it's good enough now" *NM*ukimalefu 5/27/07 6:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: IT DOES NOT WORK!treellama 5/28/07 3:28 a.m.
                                                           I'm happy nowukimalefu 5/28/07 2:06 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I'm happy nowtreellama 5/28/07 5:15 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I'm happy nowtreellama 5/28/07 5:19 p.m.
                                                                             Re: I'm happy nowukimalefu 5/28/07 7:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I'm happy nowtreellama 5/29/07 2:51 a.m.
                                         you're doing it wrongthermoplyae 5/28/07 8:00 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.