/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****
Posted By: Angel aka BubbeeDate: 10/1/06 6:32 p.m.

In Response To: **** MY NEW STORY!!!**** (Angel aka Bubbee)

CHAPTER 2
[back at angels dorm]
[angel pov]
* me and him both got dressed and i almost forgot to call erica.......i went to my phone....it was still on the floor..i dial her number...*
a:.....*listens on phone*........
fv:hello?
a: erica
fv: oh no this is kritstian ill get erica for u hold on.....*puts phone down*
* i hear "you and dat" and i start dancin a little bit and then erica answers*
e: hello?
a: hey bitch
e: hey wat u doin
a: nuthin....just got out tha shower
e: hey.....kristian had this great idea for tonite. i know u not busy.....
a: yea im not busy tonite...wat was her idea??
e: she want to go out to a party tonite and find u a man
a:hahaaaa.........ok...for what??
e: i dont knoo....
a: hey.......i think the football team was throwin a party at one of the players houses.....wanna go to that one?
e: yea sure......hey that way u might hook up with a football player like u want to
*i smile big just thinkin of the football players. i wouldnt mind goin out with n e one from the team. they all look great. but im sure they all got girls*
a: they proly all got girls........
e: hmm...u never know.........still wanna go?
a: yeah...*i look at him....and hes lookin at me...*.....well i betta go....
e: u busy?
a: a lil.......
e: ok.....call me so i can go over there and we can go together since u know where its gon be at
a: ok...bye chic luv u
e: luv u too bye bye
>klik<
g: u always talk to erica huh
a: yeah and??
g: damn calm down im jus sayin.........she like ya sis?
a: yeah
*hes dressed really nice and he looks so good. like hes bouta go to the mall or a club and he just looks delicious*
a: u bouta go see ya girl?? *rollin my eyes*
g: *sigh* ........why do yall not like each otha??....this shit is killin me
a: so stop talkin to one of us...it wont kill u then
g:........*he jus looks at me like he couldnt believe i really said that*.....
*he comes to me and hugs me from behind.*
g: if i seriously had to pick between you and her.........id pick you
a: why *looks at him*
g: i dont know................your sweeter than her..ur sexier.......
a: so why dintchu get wit me in the first place?
g: by the time i met u me and her was in a serious relationship......but now that i know you......i see what you got dat she dont
a: well then it looks like u gotta stop talkin to me if u in a serious relationship wit her
g: dont say that
a: what?! its true!
*i get out of his arms from holdin me and look at him. hes got a sad look on his face. like i was his girl and im breakin up with him.*
a: dont look at me like that
g: well i dont wanna stop talkin to u.........ur too damn important to me
a: well stop talkin to her.........its that simple
g: its not........*sigh*.....that easy......*sits on the bed*...
a: well when u decide who u wanna let go come back and tell me
* i open the door to my dorm like i want him to leave.*
g: ...........*he looks at me....then the door.....then he looks down*.......awright i go.........
a: let me know who u pick
g: *sad tone* byee *he walks out*
a: bye *shut the door*
*dammit. i dint like sayin it, but me and his girl are arch enemies. we was enemies before she met him. when they met he talked alotta shit about me to him.....and he happened to be one of those guys that liked mean bitches like me......so one nite when i was out wit ma girls he approaches me and i got ready for her to come around and start shit. but he was alone. as phyne as he was.....you just dont leave him alone for him to go clubbing. we started talking and then we clicked.........................................................................................*
*i knew one of the guys on the football team....he was a good friend. i called him to find out their party info....it was tonite of course...and there was gonna be drinkin.......so i knew erica was gonna be actin a fool. he said EVERYplayer was gonna be there.........i was gettin all excited just thinkin about all the guys...the only thing wrong is that they aint gon be wearin they football uniforms.....after i hang up with him i immediatly get the clothes ima wear tonite. i start gettin hungry so i go downstairs into the nig ass lobby and go down along hall to the cafeteria place. they have places to buy Burger King, Subway, Chinese food, Snacks, or n e thing else. i get Subway. i pay and go back to my dorm. on my way to the lobby this guy who looked like he wanted trouble was walkin towards my way....i walked on the other side of the hall and when we passed i turned to see him and he was turned around too....like he was watchin me go by. disgusting bastard. i roll my eyes and keep walkin. i get on the elevators up and this guy that goes out with the girl across the hall from me gets on as i get off. hes a koo person.*
g: hey!!
a: hey whats up? *i hug him*
g: nuthin. goin back to my room. u kno about the team's party tonite??
a: oh yes...
g: u goin right?
a: mmhmmm......i kno you are. u like parties...
g: hell yea....
a:*laffs* well i see u tonite then......bye
g: bye girl
*i walk away and in to my room. i eat and get online. yea i kno.......during afternoons of no classes i have no life. when im done eating i start doin my hair. all of a sudden i hear knocking. i go to door and look out the peephole.....its erica. of course.*
a:*opens door* yeees?
e: heyy!!! *hugs me tight*
a: omg *laffs* what r u doin?!?!
e:i wanted to come see you........kristian had to go to her room to get ready.
a: oohh. u crazy ass girl u couldnt call me before comin over here?....wat if i was fuckin somebody..........u gon stand out ther til we done?
e:*laffs* noo.....
a:..mm.......so watchu doin *i get back to doin my hair*
e:nuthin. came ove to see wat u was doin
a:....*sigh*....u was right. i do want a man. i miss being held and loved...
e: one day u gonna find a man that will do alla that and more
a: i hope so *done with hair*................like it? *poses for erica*
e: yeah thats cute!! i wish my hair was that long girl but i cant. every time it gets long it gets on my nerves and i cut it
a:*laffs* yo bad
e: shut up hahah

>>later at 7:00 that nite<<
i was ready and erica had went back to her room to wait for kristian. about 15 mintues later i heard her knocking....*
a: yeah *opened the door*
e: hey! damn girl u look cute!! u kno u gon find u a man tonite wearin that.....
a: shut ya ass up *laffin* les go
*we left and i called the guy on the football team i called earlier.....he told me teh address and we almost got lsot becoz he dint live in a dorm. he lived in the rich houses.when we found it ther was cars everywhere. it took up the whole damn block. i parked a little far but it was as close as we was gonna get. when we was walkin to the party, a small group of guys passed us and watched us the while time.*
a:CAN I HELP YOU?!?!
e:girl come one u aint fightin tonite
*3 of teh guys walked on after lookin at me crazy like i was too much for them. one guy stopped and looked at me. i stopped and looked at him stupid like i was ready to fight him.*
guy: damn mami u aint gotta have a attitude.....u look fine tonite
a: get outta my face u ugly bitch
*i turned and walked to the party.*
k(kristian): dont be meeaann he was only sayin u look purty tonite
a: u dint see his face and thot not all he was thinkin kristian
e: ok come on YALL aint fixin to argue....
*we come up to the door and its already open and people are everywhere and E-40 is playin really loud. erica loves him so she starts dancin and we aint even found enuff room to dance. i find the guy that i kno that i called. he was talking to some tiny blonde girl who looked snobby. His name is Robby by the way*
a: hey robby
r: hey chic!..*hug*.....u look nice tonite...
blonde girl:..*ahem*..
*we both look at her and shes muggin me like im really tryna take him away from her*
r:...oh...angel..this is regina my girlfriend....regina this is one of my homegirls angel
*she still muggin me so i mug her back*
r: gina wats wrong babe?
*she grabs his arm and walks away with him. i heard her say it loud on purpose:*
reg: omg i cant stand when a black girl like her just like comes up to you and says hi like im not even there ugh.!! i saw the way she was lookin atchu!
a: uh excuse u bitch!! i do not even wantcha man like that so u can shut yo ugly cracker ass up before i shut u up myself
*erica grabs my arm and pulls me into the kitchen*
e: angel can you go ONE place without gettin into a fight with somone?
a: she started it!! she aint had no business comin at me like that....shit...
e: ok is over......calm down........wheres the drinks at
k: its okkkkk *hugs me*
a:*laffs* kristian u r so crazy....but thanx
k: mhm
e: here....*she hands me a coke*
a: o0o0o thanx
e: now come on i wanna dance!
a: ok...
*we go to wher the music is comin form and its fuckin crowded with people dancin, kissin, drinkin, talkin......we find a spot close to the radio when a good song comes on and we start dirty dancin. kristian and erica are dancin on each otha and a couple guys around em stop and watch. im mindin my own business when i feel someone dancin and grindin on my booty. i dance still but turn to see who it is and its this ugly dark nigga that is just all on my ass. i stop and push him off me.*
nigga: say girl watch out
a: well get off me
*he gets pissed and walks somewhere......i keep dancing when i look towards the kitchen and i see the finest guy.
hes just standin there wit his head down like sumthin botherin him. i stay dancin but watch him at the same time. as i look more of his body the more i notice how well hes dressed. hes wearin a light blue an white striped polo shirt, thats loose still shows his torso perfectly, faded jeans that are not too baggy... but juuust right. i get so caught up in how he looks that i stop dancing and erica waves her hand in front of my face.*
e: hello!??!?!...n e one there?!?!
a: *snaps out of it* huh?...yeah!
e:*looks at him* who r u looking at?.....oooo he looks nice.......*nudges me* go talk to him he looks upset
a:.......uh...
*as i was about to walk over ther, he looks up at someone walkin to him. its girl and she looks hella pissed. shes screamin at him and i cant understand her*
a: look
*erica and kristian look and all 3 of us r watchin this: the girl walks up to him fast and screams at him like he did sumthin wrong. shes slappin his chest and he looks like hes tryna calm her....like appologizing...
shes not wanting him. he trys to hug her but she pushes him away. shes screamin at him more and pointing off somewhere like something happened somewhere else. he shakes his head and trys to say sumthin but she just throws her drink in his face and it splashes on his face, shirt and all and she stops off leavin the cup on the ground. he wipes and face and eyes, then looks down at his shirt. he gets this look on his face like it was his favorite shirt. he looks around for sumthin to dry it with. he cant find n e thing so he shakes it like air drying it will really help. he gives up and hangs his head and shakes his head. like hes thinkin "why me".*
e: *nudges harder* go talk to him!!
a: ...but.........
e: GO! i saw the way u was lookin at him
a:........i do feel bad for him....
*i keep watchin him and a guy from the team comes up to him tryna tell him its ok...like he saw everything too......he pushes him away and shakes his head and goes out the backdoor and the guy that came up to him just watches him go out.*
e: go find a towel and talk to him
a:..ok
*i go thru 3 drawers before i find a white dishtowel that has grape designs all over it. ohh well. i look back at erica and her and k are dancin again. i go out the door i seen him go out. its dark and theres not too many people out here. some people talking and laffing. i look around and dont see him. damn i hope he dint leave. i look towards the pool....and on the otha side of the little white wooden gate i see him...leanin against it puttin his head down. i take a deep breath and walk towards him. he heard me comin becoz he looked up at me to see who it was...when he realized it wasnt whoever he was expectin, he put his head back down. i stood beside him and he looked up at me again*
h(him): u need sumthin?
*i could hear it in his voice he wanted to cry...but not here. not a party full of football players he plays with*
a: i-.....i um....i saw what happened and.......i thot id come help you with your shirt......
*he stands up all the way and airs it out again*
h: ill be fine
a: u sure....u dont look it
*he looks at me like he wants to know why i care*
a: let me help you. parties are for having a good time not for being upset....
*i try to clean his shirt but he stops me.*
h: dont........
a: i jus wanna help....it dint seem right what she did
h: just...- just please leave me alone
*i shut up and nod like he hurt my feelings. he did in a way. he doesnt look like the person to be mean like that. but he said it to me. i dropped the towel in the grass and walked back inside the house. i find erica and kristian quick...with several guys around em it wasnt hard. i get ericas shoulder and she stops and looks at me*
e: yeah?
a: lets go
e: what?! we jus got here angel
a: well im goin.....
e: what happened?! what did he say?
a: nuthin..i try to help him and he tells me to leave him alone. im not even in the mood anymore erica. im leavin. u adn her can stay here
e:........ok well.....call me later ok? i really wish u would stay
*i shake my head and i walk off. i go to the front door and as soon as i step out someone grabs my arm. i turn around and i see him standing there. lookin at me with a look that already said im sorry.....................................................................................*

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

**** MY NEW STORY!!!****Angel aka Bubbee 9/30/06 6:20 p.m.
     Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****xyfbzi 10/1/06 9:54 a.m.
     Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Document 10/1/06 11:32 a.m.
           Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****kyjel 10/1/06 12:06 p.m.
                 Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Angel aka Bubbee 10/1/06 3:36 p.m.
                       BLAM! *NM*ukimalefu 10/1/06 5:27 p.m.
                       Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Document 10/1/06 8:09 p.m.
     Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Angel aka Bubbee 10/1/06 6:32 p.m.
           Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Aaron Sikes 10/1/06 7:28 p.m.
                 Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****kyjel 10/1/06 7:57 p.m.
                       Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Mark Evans 10/1/06 10:21 p.m.
                             Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Forrest of B.org 10/1/06 11:37 p.m.
                                   Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Blayne 10/6/06 9:32 a.m.
                             Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Callie21V 10/2/06 12:23 p.m.
                                   Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Mark Evans 10/3/06 9:57 p.m.
                                         Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Document 10/4/06 10:19 a.m.
     Show some respect.MrHen 10/2/06 2:41 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.