/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

**** MY NEW STORY!!!****
Posted By: Angel aka BubbeeDate: 9/30/06 6:20 p.m.

~Untitled~
cast:
me: rihanna
erica: keira knightly
kristian: sandra
manda: angie.....her guy:
dominique: tyra banks Ricky: Shemar moore
enemies:
ashely
belinda
christian to come in later after i meet Reggie

story: CHAPTER 1

>>RING RING RING!!!!!<<
[saturday morning]
[angel pov]
wtf??? uhh....damn phone. who the fuck is callin at this ti-....*looks at clock*..oh its fuckin noon......
*picks up*
hello? *a lil irritated*
fv(female voice): hey!!!
a:........hey.....what are you doing?!
*it was ericas crazy ass....proly callin to tell me what a great time her and her girl had last nite.*
e:nuuuthin what r youuuu doin??
a: u woke me up
e:....seriously?......u usually dont sleep this late......
a: ehh i guess i was tired. fuckin classes got my sleep messed up *lies*
e: yea.....
[we live in dorms at the same college]
e: well...........im jus callin to tell you have a great day...and .............
a: go head erica...........what did u and kristian do last nite
e: *lol* how did u knoooo
a:......i wonder *rolls eyes*...
e: ill let u go....u sound really tired girl
a: i am. ill call u when i decide to get my ass up.
e: ok.....luv u!
a: love u too bye
e:bye
>klik<
* i throw the phone on the floor cuz i really dont care where it go right now. i lie down.......next to him. hes layin there but not asleep. i guess the phone woke him too. His sexy chocolate body was there and i dint care......he was great :). im not tellin erica that hes here. she'll trip so hard....... *
g(guy): who was it baby
a: ericas crazy ass
g: what she want
e: to tell me how she fucked her girl last nite......like i dont awready kno
*he turned to me quick with a "whaaatt!?!?" look on his face*
g: she like girls??!?!
a:...yyeeaaaaa... i thot u knew
g:........no.....that shit is sexy!!!
a: *laffs* yea.......maybe one day u can watch *i lay my head on his chest*
*no....i dont want erica to kno i was with him last nite.i dont want her to kno he spent the nite.....i dont want her to kno hes still here....in my bed.....wearing nothing......*
g: damn.........
*i playfully hit his chest*
a: no im just kidding!!..............
g:.........so y dont u want her to kno im here with you??
a:......*sigh* i dont kno....
g: she not like me??
a: yea.....its just.........i dont kno..i just dont want her to kno ok
g: ok ok damn........
*i dont even kno what the hell got into me. doin this with him..........damn how drunk was i last nite???..........
i get up and go into my bathroom
i can feel his eyes watchin my ass. i was wearin a small shirt wit no bra under...and his boxers :). i look in the mirror while brushin my teeth and theres a big purple circle right above my right breast. i rinse my mouth fast and go straight to him.*
a: WTF IS THIS!?! *pointin at the giant hickey*
g: whaaaat??.....ooh........well damn where u want me to put it?? u dint let me leave it on ur pussy
a: *mad sigh* dammit
*i sit down on the bed hard and put my hand on my forehead. he turns over on his stomache and touched my lower back*
g: wats wrong?
a: if erica sees this............
g: damn! u act SHES ya boyfriend!!!!!
a: shut the fuck up ok... *i stand up*......i dint want her to kno i was fuckin around with somebody butchu did this and now she gon see
g:......................baby y dont u want her to see it? *he holds out his arms like he wants me to come into them and get back in bed with him*
*im standin there lookin away from him...arms crossed with a pissed look on my face. i dont say nuthin to him*
g: come here.............................baby come here....................
*i go to him and get back in bed with him. hes not wearin ne thing. at all. his arms go all the way around me. i can feel his boy on my thighs. he wasnt excited......he was just big. i look at him with sad eyes.*
a: i dont want erica to kno because if she found out i was with you.....so much shit would go down. ur not even my boyfriend........but look. u here. not a lot of guys get this far. i dont kno what the fuck you did......
g: *laffs* i knew what to do......
a:whatever...*gets up*....lemme get in the shower. and u need one too. u aint even posta be in the girls dorm u dork. u get caught its BOTH our asses.
g: girl i know. how bout i get in the shower whicha.............
*i think about it. i HAD to admit.....he WAS one of the sexiest guys i know. i just never thot we'd do this....*
a:*smiles* hurry ur ass.........
g:*smiles and nods* yea awright
* i get my robe and a towel and go in the bathroom. i turn around and hes already startin the water. this nigga is crazy!!.. i go in n shut the door and wait for him to get undressed and get in.....but he stands and watches me like hes waitin.*
a: what
g: go head
a: uh-uh u go firs.......
g: noooo its ur shower.....
a: fine whatever
*i put my towel and robe on a hook next to the shower doors and i take off my clothes and let my hair down. i look at him thru the corner of my eye and i see him bitin his lip. i get in the shower and stand in the hot water waitin for him to come in behind me.i hear nothing so i peek out and hes lookin in the mirror at himself....*
a:getcha ass in here!!
g: im comin damn....
*i get back in there before he turns around to try n show me sumthin. i get back in the water and a minute later i feel his warm arms go around my waist. i close my eyes and lean my head back against his chest. damn i kno im not posta be like this with him.....but daaaamnnn he had a way to seduce the fuck outta me without trying. he let me go just as i was gettin deep in thot......i looked back at him and he was squeezin shampoo into his hands.*
g: wet ur hair i wanna wash it
a:what??
g:*he says in a calm but cute voice* girl.....just turn around......girls love to get they hair played wit....specially washed....now turn around
*im smilin that he would even think of doin this but i guess he really knows how to make a woman melt. i turn around and wet it then let him wash it. his hand go in my hair and it feels like hes massagin my head. he washes it pretty good.....then stops all of a sudden.*
a:*without turning around* what u stop for
g: im watchin the soap suds go down ya back
a:*laffs* ok.....hurry
*he gets bck to washin it and hes just playin with it. he was right...it felt great to let him wash it.*
g: want conditoner??
a: of course....i need it
g: i guesss........
* i rinse my hair and then i turn back around and hes already puttin conditioner in. i jump becoz i feel a cold stream of conditoner go down my back*
a: put it in my hair not on my back
g: u hush. *smilin* u wasnt sayin nuthin last nite of white stuff on ya back
a: what?! wtf did u do?!?!?
g:*stops and looks at me* u dont remember?!?!
a: i-was-drunk........meaning i dont remeber a damn thing cept seein u at the bar
g:well das yo loss.....as hard as u was moanin my name last nite and u cant remember?!?!?
a:*hand on my forehead* you fucked me didnt you
g: naaawww it was the otha way around baby
a:y u say that
g: becoz u took control and i was like damn! on topa me and shit makin a nigga scream!
a: u cant be loud!!!! someone proly heard ya ass and told......
g: sshhhh...ay....no one heard me.....we both used a pillow to scream into. u damn near ripped it in half *big smile*
a:*laffs*
*i had to laff at that. my legs and insides was a little sore but i dint pay n e attention.......til now.*
a: tell me u wore sumthin
g: *smacks teeth*..................baby........*looks at me serious*........u know ima wear sumthin...i aint tryna have you pregnant here
a: u better have put sumthin on............YOU wont be makin no more damn babies.....
g: calm down............now rinse ya hair
*i turn around and rinse all the conditioner out. i look at him up and down. wow. i forgot how sexy he was. perfect body.....perfect mind....well..near perfect mind. and now hes in my shower.*
a:*sigh*
g: wats a matter
a: nuthin.............i dont kno what ima do whichu
*he comes to me and takes me in his arms and looks at me real close.*
g:i want you to be mine
a: uh......*i get out of his arms and stand away from him facin away*....u know i cant do that
g:why.....u aint got nobody!......i see u in class lookin lonely....i see you at the pool sittin alone tellin yourself u only ther to get a tan.....
a:............but you got somebody.....thats the prolem................
*a tear rolls down my eye becoz everything he said is true. i was lonely.i did want somebody. but him.....i couldnt want him. he had a girl. his girl is my enemy..........................*

[at ericas dorm]
[erica pov]
e: hey kristian.....
k: yeah!
* i was in the bathroom puttin on my makeup and kristian was already ready to go. she was listening to music on my computer. she skippes into the bathroom*
k: what baby.....
*shes so much like a little girl. shes so adorable!! and i love her with everything i am and ever will be. she comes right over to me and kisses my cheek*
e: u wanna go wit me to go see angel real quick
k: yeah!!! i miss her i hardly see her n e mooooore
e:*laffs* i know. she sounded really sleepy when i called her a while ago.
k: ohh? she slept late??...wonder what she was doin
e: she said the classes fucked up her sleep
k: nu-uuuhhh i bet it was a guy she was with.....
e: she doesnt have a man kristian whos she gonna be with??
k: i dont know im just sayin....
e: gimme a kiss ur so cute
*she kisses me so cute*
k: ohhh!!!! erica how bout we take angel to a party and find her a man.. i know she wants one i can see it
e: yeah she does. maybe we'll find one tonite.
k: i hope soooooo *walks out the bathroom back to the computer*
* i want her to find someone to love her again. shes been loved once but.............im not even sure what happened. but she was really sad for a while and now we are here. she wants to get her life settled first. she wants to finish school, find a home, a career.....then start a family. ...or at least thats what she told me a couple months ago...she might hav changed her mind.
all of a sudden i hear the song "you and dat" play loud and i look at her and shes dancin in her chair*
e:*laffs* ur so cute
k: dont make funna me

THATS CHAPTER 1. CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON!! BUMP BUMP BUMP FOR MORE!!!!!!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

**** MY NEW STORY!!!****Angel aka Bubbee 9/30/06 6:20 p.m.
     Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****xyfbzi 10/1/06 9:54 a.m.
     Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Document 10/1/06 11:32 a.m.
           Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****kyjel 10/1/06 12:06 p.m.
                 Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Angel aka Bubbee 10/1/06 3:36 p.m.
                       BLAM! *NM*ukimalefu 10/1/06 5:27 p.m.
                       Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Document 10/1/06 8:09 p.m.
     Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Angel aka Bubbee 10/1/06 6:32 p.m.
           Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Aaron Sikes 10/1/06 7:28 p.m.
                 Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****kyjel 10/1/06 7:57 p.m.
                       Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Mark Evans 10/1/06 10:21 p.m.
                             Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Forrest of B.org 10/1/06 11:37 p.m.
                                   Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Blayne 10/6/06 9:32 a.m.
                             Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Callie21V 10/2/06 12:23 p.m.
                                   Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Mark Evans 10/3/06 9:57 p.m.
                                         Re: **** MY NEW STORY!!!****Document 10/4/06 10:19 a.m.
     Show some respect.MrHen 10/2/06 2:41 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.