/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I had (have) utterly too much time on my hands...
Posted By: LegacyTyphoonDate: 8/27/06 3:05 a.m.

I'm utterly bored, so I've decided to write a bunch of fake terminal messages that are in the form of a ship's log of a space station that's is out in the middle of no-where...to amuse myself and hopefully others. If you want to add a terminal message, go ahead...If you want me to stop, I will. Too keep it down to one message, I'll put the first few in the same post.

Opening Connection...
---------------
UESCTerm 802.11
---------------
stardate: 12.25.65
message: I don't think that dates right, it keeps resetting itself whenever I turn on this terminal; maybe its the batteries, I'll have my aid look into it.
--------------
Disconnecting...
--------------
Opening Connection...
--------------
UESCTerm 802.11
--------------
message: Oh, right I was going to write something else here, but that damn date keeps pissing me off.
--------------
Disconnecting...
--------------
Opening Connection...
--------------
UESCTerm 802.11
--------------
message: I swear, I have no idea why we're out here. All I see is space, space, space, space, and more space. The next time I get an order to map out this sector again, I'm going to write in big bold letters: "There is f**king space here" on the map and see what they do.
--------------
Disconnecting...
--------------
Opening Connection...
--------------
UESCTerm 802.11
--------------
message: I have decided to rename this station "Amy". I like the name Amy and I've been out here long enough, that I should be able to rename the damn station anything I want.
--------------
Disconnecting...
--------------
Opening Connection...
--------------
UESCTerm 802.11
--------------
message: After much deliberation with myself and the walls (They provide good insight...) I decided that a space suite made of lard and honey would be better than the suits we have now. I was able to aquire some supplies from the storage facilities and I've slathered myself with my mediums. This is my last report before I go to the airlock to test my design.
--------------
Disconnecting...
--------------

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I had (have) utterly too much time on my hands...LegacyTyphoon 8/27/06 3:05 a.m.
     Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsAdam Ashwell 8/27/06 6:48 a.m.
           Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsTyler 8/27/06 11:58 a.m.
                 Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsLegacyTyphoon 8/27/06 6:46 p.m.
                       Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsAlexander Smith 8/31/06 5:36 p.m.
                             Um. Continuity? *NM*Document 8/31/06 5:58 p.m.
                                   Re: Um. Continuity?thermoplyae 9/2/06 10:07 a.m.
                             What? *NM*Alexander Smith 9/1/06 4:45 a.m.
                             Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsLegacyTyphoon 9/1/06 8:21 p.m.
                                   Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsDocument 9/1/06 8:35 p.m.
                                         Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsLegacyTyphoon 9/1/06 9:19 p.m.
                                               Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsDocument 9/2/06 5:59 a.m.
                                                     Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsLegacyTyphoon 9/2/06 11:38 p.m.
                                   Re: I had (have) utterly too much time on my handsNicholai 9/3/06 4:39 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.