/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The language of Destiny and fate in Marathon
Posted By: ShadowbreakerDate: 12/8/05 10:01 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The language of Destiny and fate in Marathon (Forrest of B.org)

I dont pay much attention to the story the trilogy brings us, but shadow still follows it. There isnt that much destiny whoha, because the jjaro arent the stars of the show. Marathon Shadow will also be nonlinear like rubicon, but with 3 alternate endings, but there still is that good ol' confusing fate stuff. You should aim on making WMAID a bit more based on what you kill instead of which dimension you kill it in.

And the answer to this jjaro destiny stuff, the jjaro probably go foward in time, to see how much you screw up, then tell you spooky storys and then durandal comes in and demands you fix them.

And if you care about knowing such destiny stuff, it has to have a hint of sadness sometimes, something like this:

It has been many thrills meeting you. You have earned the right of what you believed. Unimaginable be my destination, but knowing my faults and sins I best not hope for half a halo. You have killed, you have gone against your ways to serve me, to help me, and to know me. Now you know me. Now you know what to do. Now you know the secret that has only lasted weeks, but haunted us for an eternity. Should I ever get this chance again, I will not be proud of saying it, for I know it will never be the same. Unfortunately, your departure is now due, the be bells ring, time shall reverse, you shall make your assul, you shall risk your life, to end mine. One last wish and out relationship will end, remember the words, no matter where you go, no matter how you turn out, no matter how many mistakes you make, my existance may end, but if fate should guide it, a piece of me will always attach to these words, whether it be a circuit, a voice, or the blue emblem of war.

This message is probably the worst formed message ever.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The language of Destiny and fate in MarathonBlayne 12/8/05 7:22 a.m.
     Re: The language of Destiny and fate in MarathonSteve Levinson 12/8/05 10:03 a.m.
     Re: The language of Destiny and fate in MarathonForrest of B.org 12/8/05 3:00 p.m.
           Re: The language of Destiny and fate in MarathonShadowbreaker 12/8/05 10:01 p.m.
     Re: The language of Destiny and fate in MarathonEnder 12/11/05 2:16 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.