/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: A few more
Posted By: rampancyDate: 2/14/05 1:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: A few more (TwelveMotion)

: Here is the think Steve, I CAN'T STAND classic. I truly hate it, I can't play
: games it in, I can hardly run installers in it. I got an idea though,
: because I did play Rubicon for like a little bit and I thought it was
: great. Can one of you guys who has it as an AO version send it to me over
: AIM or something? I mean if that isn't to much trouble.

If you're like me and really, really need your Rubicon fix but can't stand to boot up Classic, you can use Rubicon with the current versions of AO just like RED, EVIL, TI, Dissent, Pfh'Joueur, and many, many others -- all you need is the right MML script. You should be able to find one on either Fileball or The Archives, though I don't like the script from Fileball; it seems to have been copied and pasted from the RED MML script, since it has references to RED items like the HVSOPOW. I ended up hand-editing the script to get it to match references to Rubicon's items; if you want I can email it to you.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Where can I get scenarios?TwelveMotion 2/13/05 8:33 p.m.
     Re: Where can I get scenarios?ukimalefu 2/13/05 9:12 p.m.
           Re: Where can I get scenarios?TwelveMotion 2/13/05 10:40 p.m.
                 Re: Where can I get scenarios?Steve Levinson 2/14/05 5:55 a.m.
                       Black Series with AO X?rampancy 2/14/05 6:29 p.m.
                             Re: Black Series with AO X?Jorge 2/16/05 5:25 a.m.
                 A few moreSteve Levinson 2/14/05 6:00 a.m.
                       Re: A few moreTwelveMotion 2/14/05 7:47 a.m.
                             Re: A few moreSteve Levinson 2/14/05 8:04 a.m.
                                   ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?TwelveMotion 2/14/05 9:11 a.m.
                                         Here is my SNTwelveMotion 2/14/05 9:19 a.m.
                                         Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?C Lund 2/14/05 12:22 p.m.
                                               Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?rampancy 2/14/05 1:06 p.m.
                                                     Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?TwelveMotion 2/14/05 1:16 p.m.
                                               Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?Anaphiel 2/14/05 1:29 p.m.
                                                     Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?C Lund 2/14/05 10:12 p.m.
                                               Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?Steve Levinson 2/14/05 2:53 p.m.
                                                     Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?C Lund 2/14/05 10:11 p.m.
                                                     Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?Andrew Nagy 2/15/05 5:25 a.m.
                                                           Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?C Lund 2/15/05 6:11 a.m.
                                               Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?thermoplyae 2/14/05 7:25 p.m.
                                                     Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?C Lund 2/14/05 10:18 p.m.
                                               Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?Andrew Nagy 2/15/05 5:26 a.m.
                                                     Re: ANYONE? AIM ME RUBICON OS X?!?C Lund 2/15/05 6:14 a.m.
                             Re: A few morerampancy 2/14/05 1:19 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.