/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for some
Posted By: DaveDate: 2/3/05 2:16 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for some (Forrest of B.org)

In Mark 5 this level has the correct ending terminal that forrest just posted.

I agree with blake that this level doesn't feel very 'epic' at all. I expected it to be much larger and filled with more machinery. Also the rooms with the machinery just don't feel right to me, maybe some labels in map view would help? It just feels like I'm in a room with a few platforms that move up and down, I don't get the sense that I'm standing next to a machine that actually does something. Ambient noises are probably a good idea as well.

Also I don't understand why we have to break wires to reveal the exit terminal. It doesn't really make sense in relation to the story. The enemies work quite well though, except for the whole hulk/flickta thing.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/2/05 12:39 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/2/05 1:30 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/2/05 1:39 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/2/05 1:59 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/2/05 2:03 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/2/05 2:18 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someDave 2/3/05 2:16 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/3/05 10:44 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/3/05 11:01 a.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/3/05 5:57 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.