/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for some
Posted By: blake37Date: 2/2/05 12:39 p.m.

We start out with a juggie and some trooper to deal with, but we have some defenders on out side, so it's all good. Right next to us is a hallway that has four doors, the ones on the left go to platfomrs that do go to anywhere, and on the right they lead to a small home base, with a term from whoever is giving us direction. We are told that our diversion was a success, sort of. While the beacons were lit, all the S'pht were killed. One was not lit, however, and thats where we come in. We have to fond three chambers and hit the lights in them, so we can ger the 'Kr back and have victory! Endure the beasts, light the beacons.

note: while getting to the first beacon, I saw a compiler, I'm not sure whos side he was on, but I don't think he should be included.

The beacons, we find, are not hard to reach, though each is gaurded by a MOAH. Just take the right when the road froks, and your good, one is right inn plain sight, the other two are in a basment area. Light all three, and then take the right hand path whare the road froks.

You'll see a door that leads to a room muck like the one that held the home base. this time though, some of the platforms go to what I assume to be a small secret. we find a bunch of S'pht orbs, a pattern buffer, and some circutry that we smash. I don;t know what smashing the wires do, but it's fun.

Going back, we see a comm term that we missed on our way in, but its just a repeat of the first terms message. Then we see a door, which opens to a room with three platfroms moving around, but nothing eles. Heading out of this hallway, we encounter a pair of juggies and a bit of lava. Seeing no other option, we head to the lava. Making a sharp left, we see a way out and a 1x charger. we also find some shelter witha a terminal. Reading it, we see the thoth symbol, and nothing that makes sense. The only words are; not ed, slowly, over erru, finish, waiting, and thous. Sounds like thoth when we first found him, one thousand years later. And that's it for this level.

This is a fun level, but it seems that the task is just too easy. Somehting like this should be more grand and epic or something. We are saving the S'pht from slavery.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/2/05 12:39 p.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/2/05 1:30 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/2/05 1:39 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/2/05 1:59 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/2/05 2:03 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/2/05 2:18 p.m.
                                   Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someDave 2/3/05 2:16 a.m.
                                         Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/3/05 10:44 a.m.
                                               Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someblake37 2/3/05 11:01 a.m.
                                                     Re: Eternal Volunteers: unlucky for someForrest of B.org 2/3/05 5:57 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.