/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The meaning of BLAM?
Posted By: blake37Date: 1/8/05 2:13 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The meaning of BLAM? (Forrest of B.org)

: Far as that girlfriend thing goes, you may find this old forum thread, at the
: least, entertaining.

Yes, very. I am also inspired to give back a bit in the way of my own funny story/thingy, wich is completly true.

I'm an currently in eigth grade, so relationships are short lived at best, and at worst, both partys are at least vaugly awhare of what's happening. Regradless of this, however, meny of my friends are trying to find "The One" and stay with that person for as long as possable. For instance, one guy, let us call him "jake" because that is his name, met this girl at some summer camp. She lives in richmond, VA, and we live in Vienna, about an hour and a half apart. Anyway, he is convinced that she is his soul mate (this is the beginning of 7th grade, mind you) and they go on to have some sort of long distance relation ship up untill the middle of August, '04. During this time, they break up and get back together again, over the internet, no less then five times. This August, they *finaly* break up for real, after an almost sexual experiance in a movie theater.

About three weeks later, he somehow finds out from her that she laid some other guy, and has spent this ENTIRE school year, mostly on but some off, going on about how she betrayed him in some way or another. So, he wants to get a video camera, last I heard and asked, so he could film some sort of finel fairwell, involing him singing and playing (incorrectly, I might add) that song Time Of Your Life, by Greenday, a song I happen to hate.

All of this is true, I imbellished nothing, I, as well as most of my friends, are 14, as of now. Pretty sad, huh?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 4:28 a.m.
     Re: The meaning of BLAM?Deathmonger 1/8/05 7:10 a.m.
           Re: The meaning of BLAM?Deathmonger 1/8/05 7:58 a.m.
                 Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 8:50 a.m.
     Re: The meaning of BLAM?•M 1/8/05 7:19 a.m.
           Re: The meaning of BLAM?ukimalefu 1/8/05 9:00 a.m.
                 Re: The meaning of BLAM?Jacke 1/8/05 9:36 a.m.
     Re: The meaning of BLAM?Forrest of B.org 1/8/05 10:37 a.m.
           Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 2:13 p.m.
                 Talk about off-topic! Appreciated, though. *NM*Steve Levinson 1/8/05 2:39 p.m.
                 Re: The meaning of BLAM?Jacke 1/8/05 3:35 p.m.
                       Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 3:50 p.m.
                             Re: The meaning of BLAM?Yossarian 1/8/05 3:57 p.m.
                                   Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 4:06 p.m.
                             I somehow find that very disturbing *NM*Deathmonger 1/8/05 5:58 p.m.
                       Re: The meaning of BLAM?Vid Boi 1/10/05 10:27 a.m.
                 Re: The meaning of BLAM?Adam Ashwell 1/8/05 4:48 p.m.
                       Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 4:57 p.m.
                             Re: The meaning of BLAM?Adam Ashwell 1/8/05 5:03 p.m.
                                   Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/8/05 5:16 p.m.
                                   Re: The meaning of BLAM?Deathmonger 1/8/05 5:56 p.m.
                                         Re: The meaning of BLAM?ukimalefu 1/8/05 6:11 p.m.
                                               My mom aint bad, but my sisters’ betterDeathmonger 1/8/05 6:26 p.m.
                                         Re: The meaning of BLAM?Steve Levinson 1/8/05 7:55 p.m.
                                               Re: The meaning of BLAM?Adam Ashwell 1/9/05 4:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/9/05 4:13 a.m.
                                               Re: The meaning of BLAM?blake37 1/9/05 4:54 a.m.
                       The meaning of PARAGRAPHS *NM* *NM*Forrest of B.org 1/9/05 1:51 p.m.
                             seconded *NM*thermoplyae 1/9/05 4:48 p.m.
                             And Thirded *NM*Steve Levinson 1/9/05 5:25 p.m.
                             Fourthed *NM*Adam Ashwell 1/10/05 9:39 a.m.
                 Re: The meaning of BLAM?Me_43 1/11/05 9:37 p.m.
     I wondered why this topic was so long.... *NM*Andrew Nagy 1/8/05 8:01 p.m.
           I did not know the monster I would unleash *NM*blake37 1/9/05 4:06 a.m.
                 Re: I did not know the monster I would unleashOri 1/9/05 7:52 a.m.
                       Re: I did not know the monster I would unleashAdam Ashwell 1/9/05 8:09 a.m.
                             Re: I did not know the monster I would unleashblake37 1/9/05 8:11 a.m.
                             Re: I did not know the monster I would unleashgoran 1/11/05 11:28 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.