/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?
Posted By: DaelDate: 12/5/04 6:08 p.m.

Mine would have to be the enforcer. I personally do not think it is much of a threat in the sequels, since the projectiles can be dodged easily with skill. But the M1 enforcers fire frequently and their projectiles are almost instant-hit, plus the rather wide spread makes it quite difficult to dodge. That added to the fact that enforcers sometimes come in groups. Call it an unexplainable and irrational fear, but I always get heated when I see one (sometimes even when they're dead). Doesn't stop me from applying my effort towards fragging them, however.

In my book, juggernauts are spazeroids gone supersize. Slow, stupid, and predictable. You can simply run behind a corner, jump out, pepper him with anything you can quickly (preferably missiles and/or grenades), duck back behind the corner, repeat until he crashes down.

I may be a pansy in the sense that I barely use my fists unless I must, but I do great with weapons in Total Carnage.

Of course, in the end the enemies from Marathon on TC are far less dangerous than UT's godlike bots, but even THEY suck.

-Dael the Demon. "I love to kick vidgame enemy butt."

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Dael 12/5/04 6:08 p.m.
     Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Lance Kerensky 12/5/04 6:13 p.m.
     Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?marathoner 12/6/04 5:08 a.m.
     Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Callie21V 12/6/04 5:55 a.m.
           Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Andromeda_5[Kilo] 12/6/04 8:29 a.m.
                 Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Forrest of B.org 12/6/04 9:53 a.m.
                       Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Andromeda_5[Kilo] 12/6/04 10:07 a.m.
                             Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Bob-B-Q 12/6/04 12:50 p.m.
                                   :D *NM*thermoplyae 12/6/04 5:29 p.m.
                                   Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Facultas Tempestas 12/7/04 7:32 p.m.
                                         Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Andrew Nagy 12/7/04 8:21 p.m.
                                               Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Facultas Tempestas 12/7/04 9:01 p.m.
                                                     Re: What do you think is the hardest M1 monster?Andrew Nagy 12/7/04 9:24 p.m.
                                                           Huh?Steve Levinson 12/8/04 11:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Huh?Andrew Nagy 12/9/04 5:03 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.