/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?
Posted By: RyokoTKDate: 9/12/04 3:44 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo? (Simon of team Sigma)

: All i wanted was to congratulate you on your work, it's awesome!
: I also wanted to possibly recruit you for Sigma, but you already have
: one project in the making so let's forget about that :_(

Actually, if you want me to be totally honest, I'm using Dark Star more as a way for me to get my name out there into the (rather small) community of mappers. I've been Forging since Infinity came out, but since I was eight years old at the time, it's taken me a LONG while to get to where I am now.

What I'm trying to say is, if you want me to do some mapping for you, I'd be gladgladglad to help, or at least send in one or two maps on the side, because I'm taking a pretty big interest in Dark Star now.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

blackstar OMGgoran 9/8/04 7:43 a.m.
     Re: blackstar OMG *NM*Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 8:28 a.m.
     I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Steve Levinson 9/8/04 12:08 p.m.
           Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 12:35 p.m.
                 Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?goran 9/8/04 1:04 p.m.
                       Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 1:14 p.m.
                             Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?goran 9/8/04 1:47 p.m.
                             we got two steve's over at f.org as far as i know *NM*Johannes Gunnar 9/9/04 3:37 a.m.
                 Please post the link!Steve Levinson 9/8/04 6:35 p.m.
                       Re: Please post the link!Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 7:01 p.m.
                       Re: Please post the link!goran 9/8/04 11:18 p.m.
                       Re: Please post the link!goran 9/8/04 11:33 p.m.
                             Re: Please post the link!Steve Levinson 9/8/04 11:55 p.m.
                 Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?RyokoTK 9/12/04 3:12 p.m.
                       Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Simon of team Sigma 9/12/04 3:25 p.m.
                             Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?RyokoTK 9/12/04 3:44 p.m.
                                   Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Steve Levinson 9/12/04 5:40 p.m.
                                   Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?goran 9/13/04 2:51 a.m.
     Dark Star OMG is right!Steve Levinson 9/10/04 1:48 p.m.
           Answer to secret found :^) *NM*Steve Levinson 9/11/04 8:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.