/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Please post the link!
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 9/8/04 6:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo? (Simon of team Sigma)

: yo Steve, you should give a try to Black Star, the mapmaking is quite good,
: i'm on the third level and it's fun and packed with eye-candy!
: So i'm wondering, have you ever heard of the mapmaker of Black Star before?
: I'm trying to contact him but i can't :_(
: Simon

If you really mean Black Star and not Dark Star, then I can't find it on fileball. Neither searching under blackstar or Black Star yields anything at all. If you really mean Black Star, please post the link here. If on the other hand you indeed mean Dark Star, then I'm with you. I just finished level 3 (the second real level), Cannon Fodder. The mapmaking is outstanding - there are a few bugs here and there and parts of it are really hell on TC (need more rechargers or PBs) - but this is a great one, if it's the one you're talking about.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

blackstar OMGgoran 9/8/04 7:43 a.m.
     Re: blackstar OMG *NM*Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 8:28 a.m.
     I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Steve Levinson 9/8/04 12:08 p.m.
           Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 12:35 p.m.
                 Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?goran 9/8/04 1:04 p.m.
                       Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 1:14 p.m.
                             Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?goran 9/8/04 1:47 p.m.
                             we got two steve's over at f.org as far as i know *NM*Johannes Gunnar 9/9/04 3:37 a.m.
                 Please post the link!Steve Levinson 9/8/04 6:35 p.m.
                       Re: Please post the link!Simon of team Sigma 9/8/04 7:01 p.m.
                       Re: Please post the link!goran 9/8/04 11:18 p.m.
                       Re: Please post the link!goran 9/8/04 11:33 p.m.
                             Re: Please post the link!Steve Levinson 9/8/04 11:55 p.m.
                 Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?RyokoTK 9/12/04 3:12 p.m.
                       Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Simon of team Sigma 9/12/04 3:25 p.m.
                             Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?RyokoTK 9/12/04 3:44 p.m.
                                   Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?Steve Levinson 9/12/04 5:40 p.m.
                                   Re: I presume you mean the Dark Star Demo?goran 9/13/04 2:51 a.m.
     Dark Star OMG is right!Steve Levinson 9/10/04 1:48 p.m.
           Answer to secret found :^) *NM*Steve Levinson 9/11/04 8:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.