/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable wor
Posted By: BlayneDate: 8/25/04 5:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable wor (Simon of team Sigma)

: What!? what do you mean!?? i will help you until the day you die
: mwuahahahahahah!

In that case, Mind if I send over a shapes file patch containing one with a Monster, and one that has a single Bitmap of the Jjaro Outpost world I made?
They look fine in Hakville, but once they get in-game it's like their colortables I imported in never happened.

The only colortable of the seven that the Monster has (my UESC SMG trooper) actually works - the original colortable I was working on. Curses...

Thanks again for that work you did with the Nebulon textures. The holographic pannels look amazing in-game after I managed to clean up the sight errors. Apparently I made the map too complex, an issue solved by ripping out one of the fule holding tanks. : )

AND: Does anyone have an old copy of Photoshop 5.5 they're willing to sell to a fellow Marathon fan? Backup copy even? I'm just really tired to working with the crutch of GraphicConverter when it comes to visual design on my Mac. : )

-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable work?Blayne 8/25/04 2:31 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worAdam Ashwell 8/25/04 2:39 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worSimon of team Sigma 8/25/04 4:05 p.m.
           Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worBlayne 8/25/04 5:38 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worgoran 8/25/04 10:49 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worSteve Levinson 8/26/04 8:29 a.m.
           Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handle colortable worBlayne 8/26/04 11:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.