/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable work?
Posted By: BlayneDate: 8/25/04 2:31 p.m.

I'm looking into buying a copy (new or used) of Photoshop 5.5 for Mac off eBay. Predominantly, there are Photoshop 5.5 "LE" (Light Edition?) versions for sale, running around th $10.00US mark.

Now, I've found that I can't forever rely on the help of Simon (from Team Sigma) to help me out when I run into a colortable issue.

Recently, I've found that the bitmaps of two monsters displayed correctly within their given custom imported colortabley when in the editing app .In game, they look horrible. I'm thinking it's because I only have "GraphicConverter" to work with colortables - and it can not index colortables like the Marathon engines shape file likes.

Question: Does Photoshop 5.5 LE for mac handle colortables well - Or is program a cripple when it comes to such matters? What are the shortfalls of the Light Edition of this Adobe software?

Thanks everyone!
-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable work?Blayne 8/25/04 2:31 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worAdam Ashwell 8/25/04 2:39 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worSimon of team Sigma 8/25/04 4:05 p.m.
           Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worBlayne 8/25/04 5:38 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worgoran 8/25/04 10:49 p.m.
     Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handel colortable worSteve Levinson 8/26/04 8:29 a.m.
           Re: Photoshop 5.5 LE able to handle colortable worBlayne 8/26/04 11:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.