/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual b
Posted By: BlayneDate: 8/7/04 9:21 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual b (Andrew Nagy)

: Is there any particular reason you can't keep the old computer for editing,
: and just use the new one to transfer music, play Halo, and render 3D
: objects? Is it a desk space thing? You'll certainly have to do that the
: next time you upgrade, unless someone builds a better Classic emulator. Or
: maybe what you want now is the ultimate machine [?final stage] for
: old-school Bungie games.

Thanks for the links - that's what I'm looking for. I perpetually forget the http link to low end mac's website. :D

Why don't I keep my 6500/250 with me? Desk space is a major issue.

I also doubt my parents would *let* me keep two systems with me at university. The competition between my younger siblings is fierce for time on MSN messenger time on the remaining 6500/275 they have at my hometown address.

I'll check around the mac sites for the info I'm seeking. Thanks again. If anyone else has recommendations or other info, please post!

Regards,
-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Upgrade fears linked to the Classic OSBlayne 8/6/04 11:48 a.m.
     Re: Upgrade fears linked to the Classic OSAdam Ashwell 8/6/04 12:01 p.m.
           Then when models should I seek that can dual boot?Blayne 8/6/04 1:08 p.m.
                 Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAdam Ashwell 8/6/04 1:35 p.m.
                       Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bMark Levin 8/6/04 1:41 p.m.
                             Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bJohannes Gunnar 8/6/04 2:28 p.m.
                       Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bmneub12 8/6/04 4:45 p.m.
                             Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bBlayne 8/7/04 4:46 a.m.
                                   Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bblake37 8/7/04 4:47 a.m.
                                         Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAdam Ashwell 8/7/04 6:10 a.m.
                                               Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bblake37 8/7/04 6:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAdam Ashwell 8/7/04 6:28 a.m.
                                   Marathon Theme for OSXJohannes Gunnar 8/8/04 3:09 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Theme for OSXukimalefu 8/8/04 10:20 a.m.
                 Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAndrew Nagy 8/7/04 8:17 a.m.
                       Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bBlayne 8/7/04 9:21 a.m.
                             I found a interesting table...Blayne 8/7/04 10:16 a.m.
                             Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bSiphonopho 8/7/04 10:25 a.m.
                                   Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAndrew Nagy 8/7/04 10:51 a.m.
                                         Huh? Who's that post directed to? *NM*Siphonopho 8/7/04 11:12 a.m.
                                         What I was trying to say - on 1 GHz G3sAndrew Nagy 8/7/04 12:15 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.