/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual b
Posted By: blake37Date: 8/7/04 6:20 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual b (Adam Ashwell)

: My mom told me that once she and my dad were in Canada, and they did this
: rafting thing. Pictures were taken of the people rafting and they guy in
: charge said, "It's 2$ Canadian. And for the yanks, its free."

lol, my dad went to canada not to long ago for work, and the whole time he was thare, he and his buddys made the same joke about canadain money "so, five dollers canadain is, what 50 cents for real?" and then, on a bus or something, thare was a canadain guy talking about something he just bought, and he said "it was $50.00 amrican, so thats like, $5,000 canadain"
i think he told me about that four or five times

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Upgrade fears linked to the Classic OSBlayne 8/6/04 11:48 a.m.
     Re: Upgrade fears linked to the Classic OSAdam Ashwell 8/6/04 12:01 p.m.
           Then when models should I seek that can dual boot?Blayne 8/6/04 1:08 p.m.
                 Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAdam Ashwell 8/6/04 1:35 p.m.
                       Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bMark Levin 8/6/04 1:41 p.m.
                             Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bJohannes Gunnar 8/6/04 2:28 p.m.
                       Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bmneub12 8/6/04 4:45 p.m.
                             Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bBlayne 8/7/04 4:46 a.m.
                                   Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bblake37 8/7/04 4:47 a.m.
                                         Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAdam Ashwell 8/7/04 6:10 a.m.
                                               Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bblake37 8/7/04 6:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAdam Ashwell 8/7/04 6:28 a.m.
                                   Marathon Theme for OSXJohannes Gunnar 8/8/04 3:09 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Theme for OSXukimalefu 8/8/04 10:20 a.m.
                 Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAndrew Nagy 8/7/04 8:17 a.m.
                       Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bBlayne 8/7/04 9:21 a.m.
                             I found a interesting table...Blayne 8/7/04 10:16 a.m.
                             Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bSiphonopho 8/7/04 10:25 a.m.
                                   Re: Then when models should I seek that can dual bAndrew Nagy 8/7/04 10:51 a.m.
                                         Huh? Who's that post directed to? *NM*Siphonopho 8/7/04 11:12 a.m.
                                         What I was trying to say - on 1 GHz G3sAndrew Nagy 8/7/04 12:15 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.