/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A Lutefisk
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 7/19/04 12:48 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A Lutefisk (CHarvey)

: Can't recall it ever was. I did not take note of the window when I grenaded
: the trooper.

It's possible that one of your grenades hit the door switch and caused the door to close. However, I think you would have noticed that. I still think it's more likely that the trooper in that room accidently shot the switch while you were roaming around the middle bay and it was trying to shoot at you. I checked and grenades DO activate that switch. I was hoping that it would be easy for you to stand in that access doorway and shoot the switch yourself with one of your grenades, thereby opening the door. Even though I can barely see the switch from that angle, I have not had any success hitting it. You might try and have better luck than me.

Since this level is not that long, I'd just start it over. However, if you do not have a saved game before this level, I could email you a copy of my saved game up to the point of Lutefisk, or even the level before that one. That way you could still play through Lutefisk.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/18/04 4:22 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/18/04 4:35 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/18/04 4:44 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/19/04 7:24 a.m.
                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskYossarian 7/19/04 8:01 a.m.
                             Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 9:38 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 10:03 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 10:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 11:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 12:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 12:36 p.m.
                                                           Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 12:48 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/19/04 7:55 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskC Lund 7/19/04 11:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/20/04 9:43 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskC Lund 7/19/04 11:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/20/04 9:47 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskYossarian 7/19/04 10:13 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 11:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.