/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A Lutefisk
Posted By: Dr. John SumnerDate: 7/19/04 12:04 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A Lutefisk (CHarvey)

: Thanks for the input so far. The trooper in the center conrol room was killed
: balsted into a puddle before I even got to the center hanger. No grenades
: were set off in the room that could have accidentally thrown the switch. I
: have plugged the chip into the shuttle and still nothing.

Did you kill the trooper yourself through the access door? If so, do you recall if the window was closed at that time?

In any case, that window is open at the beginning of the level. The only two ways to close it is to activate the switch next to it yourself or with a trooper grenade. It's possible that the trooper fired a grenade when you were a long way away from the window and it unfortunately was guided into the switch without you knowing it. Do you recall if the window was EVER open while you have been playing this level?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/18/04 4:22 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/18/04 4:35 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/18/04 4:44 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/19/04 7:24 a.m.
                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskYossarian 7/19/04 8:01 a.m.
                             Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 9:38 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 10:03 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 10:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 11:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 12:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 12:36 p.m.
                                                           Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 12:48 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/19/04 7:55 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskC Lund 7/19/04 11:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/20/04 9:43 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskC Lund 7/19/04 11:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/20/04 9:47 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskYossarian 7/19/04 10:13 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 11:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.