/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A Lutefisk
Posted By: CHarveyDate: 7/19/04 9:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A Lutefisk (Yossarian)

: Hmm - now you're testing my memory. There is a switch, but I don't remember
: having to activate it, but perhaps I'm mistaken. Look for a switch next to
: the window. If you can't find one, there is definitely a switch on the
: inside of the window - you can see it from one of the airshafts you
: visited quite a while back.
:
:
: I thought you had to take an airshaft into the last room because the main
: entrance only opens partially?

There are two switches in the contol rooms for the left and right hangers, but they are inoperable and can nopt be switched on by any means. The only way I can even see into the middle control room is by an air shaft door that only opens half way. The window in the center hanger is closed and has no switches near it. Aside from the closed window and the half opening air shaft door, there are no other ways into the middle contol room that I can find.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/18/04 4:22 p.m.
     Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/18/04 4:35 p.m.
           Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/18/04 4:44 p.m.
                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/19/04 7:24 a.m.
                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskYossarian 7/19/04 8:01 a.m.
                             Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 9:38 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 10:03 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 10:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 11:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 12:04 p.m.
                                                     Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 12:36 p.m.
                                                           Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskDr. John Sumner 7/19/04 12:48 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskSteve Levinson 7/19/04 7:55 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskC Lund 7/19/04 11:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/20/04 9:43 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskC Lund 7/19/04 11:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/20/04 9:47 a.m.
                                   Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskYossarian 7/19/04 10:13 a.m.
                                         Re: Rubicon: I'd Rather Be A LutefiskCHarvey 7/19/04 11:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.