/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Happy Bungie Day Everyone
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 7/7/04 7:40 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Happy Bungie Day Everyone (Enkidu)

: I wouldn't know, I'm still new to all this. How did it use to be?

Traditionally on Bungie Day we would all gather together and then go from house to house in the howling Lh'owon winds singing carnage carols. People would invite us in and give us some ammo or a powerup. Families would roast a fatted potatoanus for Bungie Day dinner. The day was filled with family togetherness, invariably some child would put grandpa's teeth in the dogs mouth and the whole table would laugh at the precocious youngster (except for grandpa who would slide into little Billie's room late that night and superglue Billie's nads to his hand). Children would hang their bloody spines on the mantel with care hoping Soffish Claus would chew on the spine and leave them the hell alone that night. Those my friends were the good old days.

Happy Bungie Day!! Make it happen for yourself, murder a Pfhor and stomp it's dead face flat in the spirit of the holiday!

Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Happy Bungie Day EveryoneFriend of a Friend 7/7/04 5:33 a.m.
     Re: Happy Bungie Day Everyoneukimalefu 7/7/04 5:40 a.m.
     Re: Happy Bungie Day EveryoneEnkidu 7/7/04 5:42 a.m.
           Re: Happy Bungie Day Everyonethe Battle Cat 7/7/04 7:40 a.m.
                 mmmmm.... Spleen on a stiiiiiick... *licks lips*deathmonger 7/7/04 8:13 a.m.
                       I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Enkidu 7/7/04 9:14 a.m.
                             Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Forrest of B.org 7/7/04 9:51 a.m.
                                   Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Vid Boi 7/7/04 10:10 a.m.
                                         Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Forrest of B.org 7/7/04 10:48 a.m.
                                               Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Johannes Gunnar 7/8/04 2:14 a.m.
                                   Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Ben Wigler 9/20/05 8:44 p.m.
                                         Wow, thanks! *NM*Enkidu 9/21/05 4:57 p.m.
                                         Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Forrest of B.org 9/21/05 5:42 p.m.
     Re: Happy Bungie Day EveryoneLt Devon 7/7/04 8:07 a.m.
           Re: Happy Bungie Day EveryoneVid Boi 7/7/04 8:08 a.m.
           Nice one Lt! :-D *NM*deathmonger 7/7/04 8:14 a.m.
                 Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 8:26 a.m.
                       Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 8:47 a.m.
                             Re: Nice one Lt! :-DBob-B-Q 7/7/04 8:54 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon FellSteve Levinson 7/9/04 7:44 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon FellForrest of B.org 7/9/04 8:15 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon FellBob-B-Q 7/9/04 9:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Marathon FellAdam Ashwell 7/9/04 9:49 a.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon FellBob-B-Q 7/9/04 12:32 p.m.
                             Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 8:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 9:13 a.m.
                                         Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 9:19 a.m.
                                               Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 9:29 a.m.
                                                     Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 9:36 a.m.
                                                           Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 9:45 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.