/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 9/21/05 5:42 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,.. (Ben Wigler)

: Wow... what a blast from the past. Nice work for sure. It does indeed step
: all over my Jingle Bobs, but nothing will ever touch Ode to Bob (at least
: not in my secret heart). Wow, looking at Forrest's folder full of odes
: really brings me back- Forrest, how much of that stuff did I write?

: -Ben
: www.arizonatheband.com

I think that you originally wrote all of that. Some of it was edited by me for rhyme and meter, way back when, but the bulk of the content is your own creation. An Ode to Bob and The Bob not Spanken are my favorites, I think; they're hidden somewhere in a secret terminal in Eternal, too. With credit of course.

Hey... since you're mister big hot shot musician now, maybe you should make some recorded versions of some of these things. A little present to the Marathon community. Touch them up a bit, record them, and bask in the glow of praise that is sure to follow.

Nice to see you again, Ben.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Happy Bungie Day EveryoneFriend of a Friend 7/7/04 5:33 a.m.
     Re: Happy Bungie Day Everyoneukimalefu 7/7/04 5:40 a.m.
     Re: Happy Bungie Day EveryoneEnkidu 7/7/04 5:42 a.m.
           Re: Happy Bungie Day Everyonethe Battle Cat 7/7/04 7:40 a.m.
                 mmmmm.... Spleen on a stiiiiiick... *licks lips*deathmonger 7/7/04 8:13 a.m.
                       I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Enkidu 7/7/04 9:14 a.m.
                             Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Forrest of B.org 7/7/04 9:51 a.m.
                                   Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Vid Boi 7/7/04 10:10 a.m.
                                         Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Forrest of B.org 7/7/04 10:48 a.m.
                                               Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Johannes Gunnar 7/8/04 2:14 a.m.
                                   Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Ben Wigler 9/20/05 8:44 p.m.
                                         Wow, thanks! *NM*Enkidu 9/21/05 4:57 p.m.
                                         Re: I scream, you scream, we all scream,..Forrest of B.org 9/21/05 5:42 p.m.
     Re: Happy Bungie Day EveryoneLt Devon 7/7/04 8:07 a.m.
           Re: Happy Bungie Day EveryoneVid Boi 7/7/04 8:08 a.m.
           Nice one Lt! :-D *NM*deathmonger 7/7/04 8:14 a.m.
                 Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 8:26 a.m.
                       Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 8:47 a.m.
                             Re: Nice one Lt! :-DBob-B-Q 7/7/04 8:54 a.m.
                                   Re: Marathon FellSteve Levinson 7/9/04 7:44 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon FellForrest of B.org 7/9/04 8:15 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon FellBob-B-Q 7/9/04 9:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Marathon FellAdam Ashwell 7/9/04 9:49 a.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon FellBob-B-Q 7/9/04 12:32 p.m.
                             Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 8:59 a.m.
                                   Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 9:13 a.m.
                                         Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 9:19 a.m.
                                               Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 9:29 a.m.
                                                     Re: Nice one Lt! :-DLt Devon 7/7/04 9:36 a.m.
                                                           Re: Nice one Lt! :-Ddeathmonger 7/7/04 9:45 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.