/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers)
Posted By: Mista_BDate: 5/30/04 1:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers) (rampancy)

: It doesn't, but it probably should. There's more info for it on the Scenario
: News page.

I believe there was some noise about it being submitted to fileball, but he couldn't do it himself and asked if someone else could.

As addendum to my previous post, those ugly hulk-like things you don't like Steve are actually (spoilers) part of another race type entirely. Though I agree they don't really fit the color-scheme, it would be better for them to simple be re-clutted instead of replaced. 'sides, they make excellend Pfhor-slayers.

As far as the wordy AI's... well, I find it a refreshing change of pace, actually. I'm tired of fighting through unneccasarily cryptic, vague AI comments that don't mean anything. It's nice for once to be clearly talked to, and as you progress through the levels it really adds to the character development.

I do agree though that perhaps they could go through an edit. Not for content, perhaps, but the grammar and such could in some places be tightened up to great benefit.

I agree about the general Pfhor colors otherwise - though you get used to it, it just feels... out of place. Which may very well be the intent, but still...

The music is good. Overall, it matches the levels very well, and I congradulate for that - perhaps instead of changing the music, some new tracks could simple be added.

And you're only on level 11? Jeeze, you ain't seen *nothin* yet. :-)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers)Steve Levinson 5/30/04 8:01 a.m.
     Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers)Mista_B 5/30/04 9:40 a.m.
           Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers)Ernie 5/30/04 12:31 p.m.
                 Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers)rampancy 5/30/04 1:21 p.m.
                       Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (spoilers)Mista_B 5/30/04 1:31 p.m.
                             It ain't easy goin' on TC on my schedule =P *NM*Steve Levinson 5/30/04 3:09 p.m.
                             Ok, I need helpukimalefu 6/3/04 7:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Ok, I need helpSteve Levinson 6/4/04 5:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Ok, I need helpukimalefu 6/4/04 9:47 a.m.
                                               I took a picture ;-)ukimalefu 6/4/04 10:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: I took a picture ;-)Yossarian 6/4/04 11:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: I took a picture ;-)Steve Levinson 6/4/04 11:43 a.m.
                                                           I feel so stupid (but I got out) SPOILER!ukimalefu 6/4/04 2:44 p.m.
                                                     I see two red dots. Huh? *NM*a disreputable source 6/5/04 12:12 p.m.
                                                           Re: I see two red dots. Huh?ukimalefu 6/5/04 3:34 p.m.
                                                           THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS! *NM*Mark Levin 6/5/04 3:38 p.m.
                                                                 Re: THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS! *NM*Whatevah 6/5/04 6:43 p.m.
                                                                 Can you name the episode? *NM*Steve Levinson 6/10/04 8:05 a.m.
                                                                       Er... chain of command?Mark Levin 6/10/04 10:50 a.m.
                                                                             Correct! *NM*Steve Levinson 6/10/04 11:10 a.m.
                             Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)ukimalefu 6/5/04 6:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)Steve Levinson 6/5/04 6:38 p.m.
                                         Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)ukimalefu 6/5/04 8:37 p.m.
                                               Your prefs are screwed up? *NM*Mista_B 6/5/04 9:10 p.m.
                                                     Re: Your prefs are screwed up?ukimalefu 6/5/04 10:20 p.m.
                                                           Re: Your prefs are screwed up?ukimalefu 6/5/04 10:22 p.m.
                                                           Re: Your prefs are screwed up?Steve Levinson 6/6/04 5:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Your prefs are screwed up?ukimalefu 6/6/04 1:26 p.m.
                                               Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)ukimalefu 6/9/04 2:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)Steve Levinson 6/10/04 4:32 a.m.
                                         Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)Dr. John Sumner 6/6/04 8:08 a.m.
                                               Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)Mista_B 6/6/04 12:07 p.m.
                                               Re: Phoenix Falling Early-Volunteers? (SPOILERS!)Steve Levinson 6/6/04 1:19 p.m.
     TC? Yer missin half the colors! :-) *NM*Mista_B 5/30/04 3:23 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.