/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Problems with RED
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 4/18/04 5:12 a.m.

I downloaded RED recently, and I couldn't play it, with either Infinity or A1. Then I saw the thread about it earlier, in which Steve gave a link to some MML coding. I downloaded that and stuck it in the Scripts folder, but now when I open it, after giving me a warning that it's loading an external shapes file, it just goes black, and I have to do a combination of regular quits and force quits to get out of A1. I trashed the prefs, and I downloaded the newest version of A1. Still, nothing. I also downloaded the latest OS9 version, but when I try to open it I get this error:

The application "Aleph One" could not be launched because of a shared library error: ",<>"

I tried also finding the preferences for the OS9 version of A1 in the OS9 system folder, and I trashed them. Same thing happened. I'm running 10.3, if that helps. Anyone know how to get it to work?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Problems with REDAdam Ashwell 4/18/04 5:12 a.m.
     Re: Problems with REDDr. John Sumner 4/18/04 5:40 a.m.
           Re: Problems with REDAdam Ashwell 4/18/04 5:59 a.m.
                 Re: Problems with REDDr. John Sumner 4/18/04 6:23 a.m.
                       Re: Problems with REDSteve Levinson 4/18/04 6:54 a.m.
                             Re: Problems with REDAdam Ashwell 4/18/04 7:11 a.m.
                                   Re: Problems with REDDr. John Sumner 4/18/04 7:22 a.m.
                                   Re: Problems with REDSteve Levinson 4/18/04 7:28 a.m.
                                         Re: Problems with REDAdam Ashwell 4/18/04 7:37 a.m.
                                               Re: Problems with REDSteve Levinson 4/18/04 7:56 a.m.
                                                     Re: Problems with REDrampancy 4/18/04 9:13 a.m.
                                                     Re: Problems with REDrampancy 4/18/04 9:19 a.m.
                                                     Re: Problems with REDSpeaker-To-Animals 4/18/04 3:23 p.m.
     Problems with RED and suggestionsDylan 4/18/04 1:51 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.