/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 3/24/04 7:28 a.m.

In Response To: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon? (Ernie)

: Steve, or anyone else fluent in this matter: In order for me to not be
: intentionally vauge in WMaiD - I need to know what exact
: universe/knowledge Durandal would have in Rubicon.

Ah, but the Rubicon team was indeed vague, and for good reason. At the end of Moo, Durandal has joined with Thoth, you had become a God, and who knows what happened to the Pfhor or UESC etc. At the end of M2, the Lh'owon's sun was about to collapse and chaos would have ensued had it not been for the events of Moo. There are a couple of lines of thought on this. The first is that all timelines but the true timeline ceased to exist once you contained the W'r, but that the ending screen of M2 was still valid - it just happened after Moo. The other is that the events of Moo corrected the flaws or the original M2 timeline and that all of the events of Moo never actually occurred. I discussed this a bit in my first post in the Rubicon Volunteers Series. So, my friend, you have a virtual blank slate and can interpret this however you please.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?Ernie 3/22/04 11:32 a.m.
     Re: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?Steve Levinson 3/24/04 7:28 a.m.
           Re: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?Adam Ashwell 3/24/04 12:55 p.m.
                 Re: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?Krpy 3/24/04 4:09 p.m.
                       Re: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?Adam Ashwell 3/24/04 4:20 p.m.
           Re: For clarifications sakeErnie 3/24/04 1:15 p.m.
           Re: For clarifications sake: M2, Minf and Rubicon?Forrest of B.org 3/24/04 2:32 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.