/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY!
Posted By: Count ZeroDate: 3/18/04 5:46 a.m.

In Response To: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY! (Starship Security Officer)

: I'm going to go insane! I need to get some links for these games: Duke Nukem
: Quake
: Doom

: If any of you have ANY links to these games for mac, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
: LET ME KNOW!

This is at least the 5th time you have asked for these games. If no one has answered by now, no one will EVER answer. This forum has a very small audience and everyone who will ever read that post has done so and chosen not to respond. That means no one can help you and further posts will not change that.

I just discovered that I can't lock threads on this forum, so if you post this again I'll just delete it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY!Starship Security Officer 3/18/04 4:23 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REAnaphiel 3/18/04 4:37 a.m.
           I'm sorry, everybody :( *NM*Starship Security Officer 3/18/04 5:02 p.m.
     (ADMIN) Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY! Count Zero 3/18/04 5:46 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REAndrew Nagy 3/18/04 6:26 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REElliott 3/18/04 6:52 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REAdam Ashwell 3/18/04 12:08 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.