/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND RE
Posted By: AnaphielDate: 3/18/04 4:37 a.m.

In Response To: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY! (Starship Security Officer)

: I'm going to go insane!

Y'know, one definition of insanity is to continue to do the same thing while expecting a different result. This is at least the third thread you've started on this board looking for these games, and nobody's pointed you at them yet. Maybe we don't have them, or don't want to give them away, maybe we're afraid that you're a narc for the BSA ;)

Have you tried Google? How about Hotline? Limewire? BitTorrent trackers?

Sorry if I sound like an ass, I really don't mean to, but you don't seem to be getting anywhere with this.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY!Starship Security Officer 3/18/04 4:23 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REAnaphiel 3/18/04 4:37 a.m.
           I'm sorry, everybody :( *NM*Starship Security Officer 3/18/04 5:02 p.m.
     (ADMIN) Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REPLY! Count Zero 3/18/04 5:46 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REAndrew Nagy 3/18/04 6:26 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REElliott 3/18/04 6:52 a.m.
     Re: Please! I REALLY need help! PLEASE READ AND REAdam Ashwell 3/18/04 12:08 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.