/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 2/21/04 7:26 a.m.

In Response To: w00t, u R rItE! ;-) *NM* (Johannes Gunnar)

after i replied i got this e-mail

"Hello,Dcbob.I am Rose.Thank you for your reply.I just viewed your resume,so I know that you are from iceland.For you,I am a stranger,but I still gave me some reply and advices about searching correct websites to learn English.In the respect,I conclude that you are a kind friend.

In addition,I thank you for your encouragement to my English ability.But I know my English actually is very poor.

It looks like that your English is very proficient.So would you send me some websites about English forums?I don't know how to find out these websites.Thank you!"

Now this looks like it's from real person, But i noticed she called me DcBob, here on the forum my name shows clearly as Johannes Gunnar. So this is probably a spider that takes the name from the e-mail she gets from this place. And if i would had sent her an e-mail back i would had automaticly added to a list and my e-mail sold to spammers. not good.. not good..

i just wanted to warn you if the same person/spider e-mailed you to... do not reply!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hello,Everybody!Rose 2/20/04 10:34 p.m.
     Re: Hello,Everybody!Johannes Gunnar 2/21/04 2:42 a.m.
           Re: Hello,Everybody!Yossarian 2/21/04 6:38 a.m.
                 w00t, u R rItE! ;-) *NM*Johannes Gunnar 2/21/04 7:06 a.m.
                       WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Johannes Gunnar 2/21/04 7:26 a.m.
                             Re: WARNING! DcBob is sillyGholsbane 2/21/04 9:17 a.m.
                                   Re: But her name is rose!ukimalefu 2/21/04 2:34 p.m.
                                         Re: But her name is rose!Adam Ashwell 2/21/04 4:27 p.m.
                                               Re: But her name is rose!Krpy 2/25/04 11:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: But her name is rose!Adam Ashwell 2/25/04 11:41 a.m.
                                                     Re: But her name is rose!Elliott 2/25/04 3:40 p.m.
                             Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!goran 2/22/04 6:49 a.m.
                                   Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!the Battle Cat 2/22/04 7:17 a.m.
                                         Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Johannes Gunnar 2/22/04 9:22 a.m.
                                         Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!D-M.A. 2/22/04 9:24 a.m.
                                               Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Adam Ashwell 2/22/04 10:06 a.m.
                                                     Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Gholsbane 2/23/04 3:51 a.m.
                                                     Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!jordan 2/26/04 9:16 a.m.
                                                           Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Adam Ashwell 2/26/04 11:32 a.m.
                                               Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Bob-B-Q 2/22/04 3:32 p.m.
                                                     *cough* tight-ass *cough* *NM*D-M.A. 2/22/04 4:10 p.m.
                                                     Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Adam Ashwell 2/23/04 2:26 a.m.
                                                           Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Yossarian 2/23/04 4:02 a.m.
                                                                 Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Jacke 2/23/04 5:01 a.m.
                                                                       Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Elliott 2/23/04 8:42 a.m.
                                                                             Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Bob-B-Q 2/24/04 5:46 a.m.
                                                                       Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!Adam Ashwell 2/23/04 1:00 p.m.
                                                                 Re: WARNING! THIS WAS A SPIDER!the Battle Cat 2/23/04 8:25 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.