/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I never really understood Infinity.
Posted By: YossarianDate: 2/17/04 4:02 a.m.

In Response To: I never really understood Infinity. (HolyMcGibblets)

Well, if you've already done all that reading then you're prepared for this:

http://marathon.bungie.org/story/volunteersseries.html

The Volunteers Series of the original trilogy. Brother, if you can't get a better understanding on Infinity after this, then there's simply no helping you.

This series, authored by the notorious M. Levin et al, normally retails for $199.99, but because it's posted on the internet as public domain and I have no legal right nor the ability to charge you, I'll let you see it this one time ABSOLUTELY FREE.

If you're not satisfied, simply return the money you didn't pay for a full refund. If you like the Infinity series, feel free to sample additional Volunteers made available to you by Time/Life publications. You can get Rubicon, TI, Evil, and more for just an additional $00.00 a month, delivered right into your home via your computer's display monitor.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I never really understood Infinity.HolyMcGibblets 2/16/04 8:47 p.m.
     Re: I never really understood Infinity.Yossarian 2/17/04 4:02 a.m.
           Huh. *NM*Bob-B-Q 2/17/04 4:21 a.m.
           Re: I never really understood Infinity.Johannes Gunnar 2/17/04 6:23 a.m.
                 Re: I never really understood Infinity.Ockham's Razor 2/18/04 7:41 a.m.
                       somewhere in the heavens.. they are listening! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 2/18/04 12:50 p.m.
           Re: I never really understood Infinity.HolyMcGibblets 2/17/04 7:43 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.