/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 1/31/04 7:13 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back? (D-M.A.)

: I just got what you were saying, none provider email addresses, got it. That
: does indeed make my email address "invalid", Mazaro probably has
: the same problem then. I for one doesn't have an email addy provided by my
: internet provider, so I can never upload any files then :(
: I'll email him about this. Thanks Battlecat, hope he has an email provided by
: his internet provider...

This was one of my arguments against demanding IP email addresses. It fell on deaf ears because of the tremendous amount of abuse The Mill was getting at the time. No matter. There is a way around this. Send your map attached to an email to archives at bungie dot org. In the body of the email tell Claude your problem. Tell him you want your map to appear both in the borg archives and the Fileball archives. Tell him you have an account that will not let you upload files, and give him your account ID, "90418432" and ask him nicely to set up the file to be owned by this ID number. That way the file will be yours and afterwards you can log in with your user/pass and go in and change all the information about it in the archive database to suit yourself. You still have THOSE privs anyway.

Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hello Again! What happened before I came back?CATS 1/29/04 7:35 p.m.
     Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?ukimalefu 1/29/04 8:03 p.m.
           Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?CATS 1/30/04 4:17 a.m.
     Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?D-M.A. 1/29/04 11:56 p.m.
           Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/30/04 4:46 a.m.
                 Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?D-M.A. 1/30/04 5:07 a.m.
                       Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/31/04 7:20 a.m.
                 Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?D-M.A. 1/30/04 11:19 p.m.
                       Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/31/04 7:13 a.m.
     Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/30/04 5:01 a.m.
           Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?Steve Levinson 1/30/04 6:49 a.m.
                 Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/31/04 7:22 a.m.
                       Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?Yossarian 1/31/04 7:31 a.m.
                             Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 2/1/04 7:16 a.m.
                                   Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?Yossarian 2/1/04 8:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 2/2/04 9:21 a.m.
     Shouldn't you be asking "WHAT HAPPEN"? no message *NM*Andrew Nagy 2/3/04 8:54 a.m.
           Re: Shouldn't you be asking "WHAT HAPPEN"? no messCATS 2/3/04 1:25 p.m.
                 Take off your 'zig' *NM*darakat 2/3/04 1:58 p.m.
                       Why don't YOU take off, eh?! Lol! *NM*CATS 2/4/04 4:38 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.