/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?
Posted By: YossarianDate: 2/1/04 8:08 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back? (the Battle Cat)

: My problem runs much deeper than mere digestive problems. Oh how I wish I was
: normal and impacted with 7 pounds of 30 year old crap! Rather...

Christ.

Between your experiences and the article I referenced, I must say that I will never ever take for granted the state of health of my digestive processes, especially near that end. I'm serious.

I lived with my grandfather while he was dying of cancer and I know its not fun to watch a person lose their faculties as they age, or just lose them in general. No matter how life can get or whatever happens, as long as I'm eating, sleeping, crapping, breathing, and thinking regularly, I know that things really aren't that bad...

Of course, nothing lasts forever.

Yoss

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hello Again! What happened before I came back?CATS 1/29/04 7:35 p.m.
     Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?ukimalefu 1/29/04 8:03 p.m.
           Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?CATS 1/30/04 4:17 a.m.
     Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?D-M.A. 1/29/04 11:56 p.m.
           Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/30/04 4:46 a.m.
                 Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?D-M.A. 1/30/04 5:07 a.m.
                       Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/31/04 7:20 a.m.
                 Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?D-M.A. 1/30/04 11:19 p.m.
                       Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/31/04 7:13 a.m.
     Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/30/04 5:01 a.m.
           Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?Steve Levinson 1/30/04 6:49 a.m.
                 Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 1/31/04 7:22 a.m.
                       Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?Yossarian 1/31/04 7:31 a.m.
                             Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 2/1/04 7:16 a.m.
                                   Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?Yossarian 2/1/04 8:08 a.m.
                                         Re: Hello Again! What happened before I came back?the Battle Cat 2/2/04 9:21 a.m.
     Shouldn't you be asking "WHAT HAPPEN"? no message *NM*Andrew Nagy 2/3/04 8:54 a.m.
           Re: Shouldn't you be asking "WHAT HAPPEN"? no messCATS 2/3/04 1:25 p.m.
                 Take off your 'zig' *NM*darakat 2/3/04 1:58 p.m.
                       Why don't YOU take off, eh?! Lol! *NM*CATS 2/4/04 4:38 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.