/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: bwhahahaha
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 1/19/04 3:26 a.m.

In Response To: Re: bwhahahaha (Adam Ashwell)

Damn I made a lot of mixups on this. First of all, it's Mount Vesuvius, not Vevusivus. Second of all, the clause: " A last alliance of Bungie Staff Members and Marathon Fanatics forged an alliance against Ernie" should read "A last alliance of Bungie Staff Members and Marathon Fanatics was forged against Ernie. Also, the wizard Claude Errera was a friend of Gary Simmons, not Goran (Goran, as you may have noticed, is dead).

: The Hoodie; it was created by the Dark Lord Ernie in the fires of Mount
: Vevusivus, at the heart of the dark land of Canada. He used the powers of
: the Hoodie to, one by one, conquer the Marathon.Bungie.Org sites. But
: there were some who resisted. A last alliance of Bungie Staff Members and
: Marathon Fanatics forged an alliance against Ernie, and on the slopes of
: Mount Vevusivus they fought for the freedom of Marathon.Bungie.Org.
: Victory was close at hand. But there are few who can stand against the
: Dark Lord Ernie. FrigidMan was struck down by Ernie. It was then that
: Goran took up his...um....non-relation's copy of Forge. Ernie broke the
: copy of Forge, but with the broken copy Goran took a might swing at Ernie
: and mapmade the Hoodie from Ernie's torso. Without the Hoodie, Ernie lost
: the power which he had depended upon, and he was defeated. The Last
: Alliance had won. Jason Jones, leader of the Bungie Staff Members, took
: Goran up into Mount Vevusivus to destroy the Hoodie. But the hearts of
: Marathon Fanatics are easily corrupted. Goran kept the Hoodie. As he and
: his company passed by The Orphanage, they were ambushed by a party of PC
: Users. Goran was killed, and the Hoodie fell into the depths of The
: Orphanage. For many years it waited, and then it was found by the creature
: DcBob. The Hoodie poisoned his mind. He became known as DcGollum, and soon
: afterwards he left his home. He lived deep within the In Progress Scenario
: List, as the Hoodie consumed him. For 500 years it poisoned his mind.
: Until one day it decided to leave him. The Hoodie was found by the most
: unlikely creature imaginable: A Battle Cat, Gary Simmons of the Litterbox.
: Sometime afterwards he returned home to the Litterbox. Until one day, at
: his birthday party, he slipped the Hoodie on and disappeared, and left the
: Litterbox. But he left his home, all his possessions, and most importantly
: the Hoodie, to his heir, Zudo. The wizard Claude Errera, who had been a
: friend of Goran, came to see Zudo, and told him of the nature of the
: Hoodie. Zudo, along with three companions, Adam Ashwell, D-M.A., and Mark
: Levin, left the Litterbox, headed for the Bungie Headquarters, the home of
: the Bungie Staff Members. Stay tuned for the next installment of...THE
: LORD OF THE HOODIES.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Something I found (pics)Facultas Tempestas 1/9/04 9:31 a.m.
     Re: Something I found (pics) *NM*Facultas Tempestas 1/9/04 9:32 a.m.
           Re: Something I found (pics) *NM*Facultas Tempestas 1/9/04 9:35 a.m.
                 Re: Something I found (pics) *NM*Facultas Tempestas 1/9/04 9:35 a.m.
                       Re: Something I found (pics)Johannes Gunnar 1/9/04 9:53 a.m.
                             Re: Something I found (pics)Facultas Tempestas 1/9/04 10:01 a.m.
                                   Re: Something I found (pics)Johannes Gunnar 1/9/04 11:41 a.m.
                                         Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/9/04 4:15 p.m.
                                               Re: Something I found (pics)Yossarian 1/9/04 7:19 p.m.
                                               Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/10/04 8:57 a.m.
                                                     Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/10/04 9:10 a.m.
                                                           Re: Something I found (pics)D-M.A. 1/10/04 12:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/10/04 12:12 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/11/04 7:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Something I found (pics)Johannes Gunnar 1/11/04 8:27 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/12/04 6:34 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/11/04 8:28 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/12/04 6:39 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/12/04 10:26 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/13/04 5:48 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/13/04 11:57 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: Something I found (pics)Balzac 1/13/04 11:24 a.m.
                                                     Re: Something I found (pics)Gholsbane 1/14/04 10:25 p.m.
                                                           Re: Something I found (pics)D-M.A. 1/14/04 11:16 p.m.
                                                           Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/15/04 7:02 a.m.
                                                                 L.O.L.! *NM*D-M.A. 1/15/04 7:05 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Something I found (pics)Gholsbane 1/15/04 10:26 a.m.
                                                           The Fell-Good MS Paint-ing of teh year!!1 *NM*Yossarian 1/15/04 1:10 p.m.
                                                           Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/16/04 8:37 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Something I found (pics)the Battle Cat 1/17/04 7:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Something I found (pics)Adam Ashwell 1/17/04 9:36 a.m.
                                                                             One hoodie to rule them all...ukimalefu 1/17/04 4:48 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: One hoodie to rule them all...Adam Ashwell 1/17/04 5:49 p.m.
                                                                                         bwhahahaha *NM*Johannes Gunnar 1/18/04 6:37 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: bwhahahahathe Battle Cat 1/18/04 7:54 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: bwhahahahaAdam Ashwell 1/18/04 8:39 a.m.
                                                                                                           My precious! *NM*Johannes Gunnar 1/18/04 11:19 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Heros, or Hoodies in this case, WILL return!Ernie 1/21/04 3:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Heros, or Hoodies in this case, WILL return!A Chinese Austin Powers 1/21/04 10:40 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Heros, or Hoodies in this case, WILL return!the Battle Cat 1/22/04 7:26 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: bwhahahahaAdam Ashwell 1/19/04 3:26 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: bwhahahahathe Battle Cat 1/19/04 7:55 a.m.
     You can view the pics here:Steve Levinson 1/9/04 10:27 a.m.
           Nice shirts! *NM*D-M.A. 1/9/04 10:57 a.m.
           Re: You can view the pics here:Yossarian 1/9/04 7:22 p.m.
           Geocities fix.Todd 1/9/04 11:42 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.