Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]
Posted By: PS-DragoNSpeaR <messin18@msu.edu>Date: 8/15/02 2:22 p.m.

I would really like to know who came up with the gametypes for this tournament. I've seen other people complain about snipers.. and king of the hill. But AT LEAST in thoes games you actually do have to use your skill to kill people and hold an area. RALLY is 100% Luck and 0 skill.

Last night with 6 other friends i played rally on rat race. Just by chance, (a chance that GREATLY increases with 8) 4 people stood on top all 4 flag areas. The game ended in 5 seconds 25 flags were recevied in a short 5 seconds. The person who won was luckily standing in the random spot were more flags happen to be. In THIS STUPID gametype there can be so much as a 9 flag difference between spots. Meaning on spot may get 9 more flags than another. What spot? Nobody knows!! ITS ALL RANDOM! Why in the hell would you have a gametype like this that no skill is needed??? Why would we want luck to determine who to send to reg.!????? IS anyone else as pissed about this??? THIS NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

PS-DragoNSpeaR
1st place Gamers Hub
(where skill was actually used to win, What a concept!!!)

Message Index

Replies:

Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]PS-DragoNSpeaR 8/15/02 2:22 p.m.
     Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]Demon 8/15/02 2:31 p.m.
     Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]Razorback 8/15/02 3:07 p.m.
     Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]SLO-DeNiro 8/15/02 3:20 p.m.
     Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]Elan Sleazbagano 8/15/02 9:31 p.m.
     Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]Yeroen 8/15/02 11:23 p.m.
     Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]Annihilator 8/16/02 11:14 a.m.
           Re: Gametypes Like RALLY [ALL LUCK NO SKILL]PS-DragoNSpeaR 8/16/02 12:36 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.