Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent Cartogra
Posted By: FrogBlast <metafire@aol.com>Date: 2/13/02 6:54 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent Cartogra (Legolas)

: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICS MAN!!!

: And to the other people posting in this topic, I think that the movie made by
: 7HR33 team was in the actual silent cartographer shaft not the security
: room one.

you're welcome, thanks for posting the trick. btw the 7HR33 team can probably take it a step further and get that jeep all the way to the bottom...

i've unfortunately shut off my xbox.... :/

Message Index

Replies:

Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartographerLegolas 2/12/02 8:21 p.m.
     Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograNemesis_007 2/12/02 9:02 p.m.
     Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLouis Wu 2/12/02 9:32 p.m.
           Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograAida-kun 2/12/02 10:21 p.m.
                 Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLouis Wu 2/12/02 10:25 p.m.
     Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/12/02 11:09 p.m.
           Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/13/02 1:48 a.m.
                 Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLegolas 2/13/02 6:05 a.m.
                       Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/13/02 6:54 a.m.
                             Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograLegolas 2/13/02 2:19 p.m.
                                   Re: Secret: Bottom of the chasm in Silent CartograFrogBlast 2/13/02 3:13 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.