Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Found a Weird Trick in Sidewinder...
Posted By: Nemesis_007 <ra.hayward@rogers.com>Date: 2/9/02 3:50 p.m.

In Sidewinder when you enter the underground tunnels, go to the place where you find the camoflauge and the shield. A gate should be blocking you from getting to the other side. Well, I had the jeep in there and went to the shield and stuff, and turned and got out, so that it was still sliding towards the gate, and the jeep PUSHED me through the gate. I din't even get hurt at all :). This would be great for CTF because if an enemy stole your flag and took off, you could till have a chance to kill em. This would also be sweet if you were driving away with the jeep through teh tunnels, with someone righ behind you,. You do this trick, and they wonder what the heck happened :). Just a cool kind fo glitch. May have been mentioned before, if it has, sorry.

Message Index

Replies:

Found a Weird Trick in Sidewinder...Nemesis_007 2/9/02 3:50 p.m.
     Re: Found a Weird Trick in Sidewinder...Nemesis_007 2/9/02 3:53 p.m.
           Re: Found a Weird Trick in Sidewinder...Nemesis_007 2/9/02 4:08 p.m.
                 Re: Found a Weird Trick in Sidewinder...Louis Wu 2/9/02 6:33 p.m.
                       Whoa.Louis Wu 2/9/02 6:51 p.m.
                             Re: Whoa.Nemesis_007 2/9/02 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: Whoa.vector40 2/9/02 7:24 p.m.
                                   Re: Whoa.Nemesis_007 2/9/02 7:33 p.m.
                                   Makes sense... *sp*Miguel Chavez 2/11/02 2:14 a.m.
                                         Re: Makes sense... *sp*Mark Levin 2/11/02 6:47 p.m.
                                               Ah yes! That too! :( *NM*Miguel Chavez 2/11/02 6:56 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.