Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultch
Posted By: Amechwarrior <jduck3049@yahoo.com>Date: 1/29/02 1:05 a.m.

In Response To: Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultch (FrogBlast)

: but with your method you have to

: I'm actually not coordinated enough to aim on the fly;) I aimed the tank
: (pre-moving the ghost) at the spot that the ghost would jump from. I
: thought you were kidding about your feet b4, i'll have to try it:)

It is really helpfull when you have to do exact ghost positioning before the jump, you get to use both your hands. Put both your feet on the handle part of the controller so you do not touch any of the buttons. Then push lightly on the ground and the pressure pushes the triggers. Those triggers even fire when you put down the controler to hard or at a wrong angle.

I also did this, I fired at the spot I was supposed to hit, I used it as a waypoint for my ghost, so I know exactly where to aim it.

Amechwarrior
The 1st person to do a trick with his feet.

Message Index

Replies:

pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/27/02 11:19 p.m.
     Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchLouis Wu 1/28/02 12:11 a.m.
           Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/28/02 6:39 a.m.
     Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchAmechwarrior 1/28/02 12:11 a.m.
           Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/28/02 6:47 a.m.
                 Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchAmechwarrior 1/28/02 9:41 p.m.
                       Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchFrogBlast 1/28/02 9:57 p.m.
                             Re: pictures of another way out of blood gultchAmechwarrior 1/29/02 1:05 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.