Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?
Posted By: Mark GarciaDate: 1/26/02 2:31 a.m.

This actually worked well. I landed it on the tank. It was confused and couldn't shoot. I then pounded it with laser when it sparked I pulled away and plasma bursted it. G-bye.

I also jumped the ghost up over the ice ridge by riding the ice wall at the point where there are two tanks/3 HK's and mowed the elites down. Use the sniper rifle to line up the far tank and then launch rockets. I hopped on the Banshee pretty easily after that on Legendary.

Anyone shot a bunch of Marines down on purpose? I did this while we were underground in Legendary. They sort of got really pissed and then proceeded to kill me with gunfire. Funny.

Did everyone submit their Halo Legendary completion pics to Xbox mag? They will print your name in the 'Elite Gamer' column if you have substantial proof you made it all the way before March 1st (and not just the Maw level).

Message Index

Replies:

Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?Mark Garcia 1/26/02 2:31 a.m.
     News, Louis?vector40 1/26/02 8:37 p.m.
     Re: Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?Impact 1/27/02 3:04 p.m.
           Re: Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?Mark Garcia 1/28/02 3:58 p.m.
                 Re: Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?Louis Wu 1/28/02 6:10 p.m.
                       Re: Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?vector40 1/28/02 10:17 p.m.
                             Re: Anyone land a banshee on a enemy tank?Louis Wu 1/29/02 3:51 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.