Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

on the same note
Posted By: op_ivyDate: 12/11/01 12:47 a.m.

In Response To: Stealing a Banshee on Rolling Thunder (ElectricSheep)

i think i found where you can steal a banshee even earlier. when you first get to the tank, kill all covanent in the area, kill your marines (and take of of their sniper rifles), grab the rocket launcher and head to the next area (where the covanent tank and some ghosts are waiting). snipe all covanent you can (so you remain undetected). directly behind where you came from, way up the side of the mountain, is a platform where a banshee launches from. you can barely make it out if you zoom in with the rifle from the opposite end of the valley. shot a rocket up there to kill the pilot and flip the banshee, then shoot some more to get it down.

this should work, but alas, i ran out of rockets. i can make out the tip of the wing when zoomed with the sniper rifle, so if i could then switch to the rocket launcher (without changing where i'm aiming), it should blow it off the platform. i tried for some time with the tank, but no luck.

i'll try it some more after i go shopping. food first!

Message Index

Replies:

Stealing a Banshee on Rolling ThunderElectricSheep 12/10/01 11:51 p.m.
     on the same noteop_ivy 12/11/01 12:47 a.m.
           jacking the banshee *SP*MSN 12/11/01 2:43 p.m.
                 Re: jacking the banshee *SP*op_ivy 12/11/01 5:13 p.m.
                 i finally did itop_ivy 12/12/01 10:49 a.m.
     Sidenote from the fall of reach.Aginor 12/11/01 3:28 a.m.
           Re: Sidenote from the fall of reach.ElectricSheep 12/11/01 7:40 a.m.
                 Re: Sidenote from the fall of reach.Louis Wu 12/11/01 8:14 a.m.
                       Re: Sidenote from the fall of reach.Gi'Tbad'Eovad'Dvan 12/11/01 1:27 p.m.
                             Re: Sidenote from the fall of reach.Louis Wu 12/11/01 1:58 p.m.
                                   And I quote: ( I was wrong: now its even taller)Aginor 12/11/01 5:49 p.m.
                                         Re: And I quote: ( I was wrong: now its even talleOhso 12/11/01 6:08 p.m.
                                               Re: And I quote: ( I was wrong: now its even talleAginor 12/11/01 6:12 p.m.
                                                     Re: And I quote: ( I was wrong: now its even tallePsyrixx 12/11/01 7:50 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.