glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!
Posted By: The halo and sonic fan <daj2500@hotmail.com>Date: 12/10/01 7:13 a.m.

Nope, not wall-hugging hippos, but something, a little more sorrowful. this has to be my best Halo discovery yet!!! in level 5, assault on the control room, at the end, catch a banshee flyer, and fly it to the control center to your left. go up to one of those platforms high above the entrance, there are two of them, the ones with those laser beacons connected to them. go the middle one, and land the banshee on it, then, accelerate the banshee a little, AND JUMP OUT!!! the banshee will fall on the ground below, and you will be rooted up there on one of those thin walkways. but here is the cool part, some sad sounding music plays! (obviously, the master chief is stuck up there, forever) BUT DO NOT MOVE!!! THE MUSIC STOPS PLAYING!!!. cool, eh? but don't take my word for it, try it yourself!!! :) (this is not a wild rumor, it is true. it is not something like, say, the "drivable covenant tank" rumor).

until next time,

-from halo to mobius and back: *THASF* A.K.A. The Halo and Sonic Fan.

Message Index

Replies:

Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 7:13 a.m.
     Just so you know, the easter egg is hidden music. *NM*The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 10:23 a.m.
           , and only my post can show you how to get it. *NM*The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 10:24 a.m.
                 Re: ...and only you can make such annoying posts *NM*SickOfU 12/10/01 2:17 p.m.
                       SickOfU should shut up.The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 6:37 p.m.
                       another jerk, that is all SickOfU is.The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 6:54 p.m.
                             I did not read the above postLucid 12/12/01 1:18 a.m.
     Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!Lucid 12/10/01 1:06 p.m.
           is there more?Jester 12/10/01 1:22 p.m.
                 Re: is there more?The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 6:33 p.m.
     Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!vector40 12/10/01 7:27 p.m.
           Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!Lucid 12/10/01 10:16 p.m.
                 Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!The halo and sonic fan 12/11/01 9:06 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.